It’s been a massive weekend of leaks around Lenovo and its Motorola range, from which we first found out about the slides on last Friday and yesterday the final name of the Moto X of 2017. Now a new slide of this presentation gives a look at the full range of the new Motorola of 2017, revealing some characteristics as well.
As we mentioned, yesterday we found out through a tweet from one of the most reputed leaksters in the industry, the definitive name that would arrive as the new Moto X of 2017 in stores. A name that on the other hand adopts the common nomenclature with the rest of the Moto by Lenovo range, which would help recover the Motorola brand.
The new Motorola 2017 uncovered
Again Evan Blass, as in yesterday’s tweet about the new Moto X, has unveiled in one of its publications an image that gives us a quick look at the range of terminals that will be launched by the firm in 2017. In this we can see some news about which some information had already been leaked, such as the new Moto C range.
Motorola 2017 [via tip] pic.twitter.com/qahD9PIxrD
— Evan Blass (@evleaks) May 14, 2017
In this image we can see the following list of Motorola mobiles that would arrive in 2017.
- Moto Z2 Play compatible with Moto Mods and FullHD screen gives 5.5 inches
- Moto Z2 Force compatible with Moto Mods, ShatterShield and compatible Gigabit LTE
- Moto X4 with FullHD screen gives 5.2 inches, 3D glass and SmartCam
- Moto G5S with FullHD screen gives 5.2 inches and metal body
- Moto G5S Plus with FullHD 5.5 inch screen and dual camera
- Moto E4 with 5-inch HD screen and 2.5D front glass
- Moto E4 Plus with 5.5-inch HD display and 5000 mAh battery
- Moto C with FWVGA screen gives 5 inches and 4G
- Moto C Plus with 5-inch HD display and 4000 mAh battery
Of course the slide gives abundant and concise information about the new Motorola 2017. These slides also share news about Moto C, which seems to be aimed at a more economical range yet, and also shows the new Moto X4 for which we have been waiting for so long.
The truth is that with this information only few surprises remains for us to know about the firm, which is sure to present all its new features this summer as the Asian firm usually accustoms. With this slide, at the very least we know what to expect from Motorola in 2017.