You don’t need to be a kid to enjoy video games. In fact, as an adult, you can benefit from the therapeutic aspects of interactive entertainment and social interaction in ways that just aren’t possible when reading a book or watching television.
For example, a latest gaming study finds adult plays games more than kids. But let’s face it: gaming is not always about fun and frivolity; sometimes you need to kick back and relax after a long day at work.
On top of this, you can add another dose of entertaining by setting up voice changer for Xbox. But which one’s the best for Xbox? Let’s find out:
MorphVOX Pro Voice changer is my choice for Xbox. It is compatible with most gaming consoles including Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PS4.
It has more than 100 voice effects and sounds that you can use to change your voice.
MorphVOX Pro Features
MorphVOX Pro offers a suite of voice changer tools that will help you sound like anything from a gender-swapped version of yourself to an alien.
It even lets you change your voice in real time, so if you want to be talking normally at one moment and then change into an angry robot goblin the next, it can accommodate your every whim.
The app also has an impressive array of presets for different moods and scenarios: if you want to sound like a soldier or an evil villain while playing Call of Duty (or any other shooter), MorphVOX Pro has got it covered.
For those looking to pursue voice acting careers in games or animation, this app offers some really useful features as well.
Its extensive library of vocal presets covers a wide range of characters and emotions—just about anything from “confident businesswoman” all the way through “evil scorned lover”—which will come in handy when auditioning for roles.
Why Should You Choose MorphoVOX Pro for XBOX?
If you’re looking for a way to customize your voice during your next gaming session, MorphVOX Pro may be the voice changer for you. If you’re playing an online game and want to disguise your voice in order to avoid detection, then this software can help make that happen.
You will also be able to change the pitch of your voice and even make it sound like it’s coming from another person or creature altogether.
This makes MorphVOX Pro one of the most versatile options I know and one that allows you greater control over how they want your altered voices to sound like in Minecraft game for Xbox (or any other application).
MorphVOX Free vs. MorphVOX Pro: What’s the Major Difference?
MorphVOX Free and MorphVOX Pro are both real-time voice changers, but they’re very different in terms of features. If you’d like to try out a voice changer before purchasing it, use the free version so that you can see what all the hype is about.
The two editions have very different capabilities; if you’re only interested in changing your voice temporarily during games or for a prank, then the free option will work just fine for you.
However, if you want additional features such as text-to-speech conversion capabilities (which allows users to type text and hear it spoken aloud) or unlimited recording time with no ads played between recordings, then MorphVOX Pro might be worth investing in.
MorphVOX Pro should also be considered if recording from multiple microphones at once is important to you—the program has good support for this feature unlike its free counterpart which lacks any audio inputs at all!
It’s important to remember that despite being priced higher than its counterpart (at $29), MorphVOX Pro is still affordable when compared other similar products on the market today!
How to Set Up MorphVOX Pro with XBox?
If you want to use MorphVOX Pro with XBox, follow these steps:
- Download the latest version of MorphVOX Pro from the official website.
- Install and run the software on your computer by following the prompts in its wizard interface.
- Connect your microphone to your computer using an audio cable (the same way you would connect speakers) if it isn’t already plugged in, then select your microphone from under Choose Input Device at left side of Window Media Center in Options menu, or from Audio settings on Xbox One console. Then click Test Microphone button to check if everything is working correctly before going further with recording sessions!
- Select your microphone and click Connect button next time when opening up MorphVOX Pro app after connecting it initially above step 3 mentioned above; hit Record once it’s connected so that you can start making real-time voice changes right away!
What are some MorphVox Voice Changer Alternatives for Xbox?
- VoiceMod is a voice changer for PC & Xbox that lets you alter the pitch and speed of your voice in real time. You can also change the tone, add special effects and more. It’s available for Windows 7 and up. Besides, if you’re confused between Voicemod and morphox, do check out the comparison between them.
- Clownfish is another free voice changer app that makes it easier to control your voice on Skype, Discord or any other program that supports chat messages (e.g., TeamSpeak). It has more than 4 million downloads on CNET alone.
- Voxal Voice Changer is another free option that works with most of today’s popular instant messaging platforms including WhatsApp, Messenger, Telegram, Steam chat room etc., allowing users to change their voices in real-time through text messages or group chats while talking over the internet via mic input device like headsets or microphones directly connected online.
MorphVOX PRO is one of the best voice changers for Xbox. It’s easy to use and has a wide range of features that can help you sound like someone else when you play games.
You’ll have fun talking with your friends while playing online.
However, if you need any kind of help when setting up MorphVox pro voice changer for Xbox, feel free to ask for your help in the comments below.