Have you fed up with the troublesome process of file sharing with Bluetooth and USB cable? Are you looking for the easiest and fastest way to share your documents, photos, videos, apps etc? If yes then the post is going to assist you. There are plenty of file sharing apps on the official play store and you can transfer your data between multiple devices within minutes. Xender is one of the best Android apps via which you can transfer files with incredible speed but the app is not available for PC. If you want to download Xender for PC then I am here to help you.
Let’s start our discussion and discover how to use Xender for window devices and also aware of the excellent features of Xender app.
Xender for PC
Google Play Store contains multiple file sharing apps such as Shareit, Zapya, Superbeam etc but Xender is the coolest app among all. The official version of Xender for Windows is not available but with the help of Android emulator, you can easily use the app on your huge screen device. You will amaze to know that the app supports all types of file like music, apps, videos, wallpaper, GIFs and lots more. Another cool thing about the Xender is that you can also connect your PC with your iPhone and Android phone. Nevertheless, Xender is quite free to use.
Special features of Xender app
Are you still confused which data sharing app is better? Then have a look below to decide whether you should go for Xender or not:
- Xender supports multiple OS like Windows, iOS, Android and you can transfer your valuable files between multiple devices without any USB cable.
- There is no limitation of sharing data so don’t take tension and share files without any hassle.
- The app gives you 100 times more speed than the Bluetooth and you don’t need any data connection as it functions on a Wi-Fi network.
- The app has overcome Shareit in terms of size. Xender is of 6-7 MB whereas Shareit consumes 13 MB of your device’s space.
- Another notable attire of the app is that it comes with easy to use interface and you get an ad-free experience as well.
- One of my favorite facility of this amazing app is that you can view your file sharing history.
How to download Xender for PC
You can download Xender web app for PC straight from the official site of Xender but if you are looking to download Xender Android app for PC then you have to install Android Emulator first. There are various Emulators exist but Bluestacks is the best one. You have to perform these steps to download Xender for Windows 10/7/8:
- Initially head to the official website of Bluestacks to download.
- Tap on the download button and after download install the Bluestacks app with the provided instructions on the home screen.
- After finishing the installation procedure it will ask you to register with your Gmail Account so log in with your Gmail account.
- Now navigate the dashboard of Bluestacks and here you will observe Play store and via it search for Xender app.
- After finding install the app in your PC.
- Finally, in my apps tab, you will notice the Xender app symbol and you are ready to use Xender on your PC.
Xender got over 500 Million downloads and is considered one of the most flexible file sharing tool. The latest update of the app comes with a dedicated media player via which users can videos and music direct from the app. Hope you got the exact information via the post and if you loved it then do share with your close ones.
Still, any query regarding File Sharing giant then let me know below in the comment section. For more updates stay connected and keep reading.