As we wait for the big update of March ‘Fire Emblem Heroes’ Nintendo does not want us to get bored without more content. To alleviate that today the game of mobile has been updated with some content, which is called ‘Family Ties’; Focuses on adding a second detour to the game with new maps to play, a series of new heroes to collect and a quarter of the game’s launch event.
The new deviation focuses on presenting six characters that are characterized by being brothers of other protagonists of the saga. These will oppose us in a series of missions that we can play in different modes of difficulty and, of course, that will give us an extra orb of invocation every time we pass them for the first time.
In addition to this we have the event by the launch of the game, which allows us to play it to win three orbs of invocation in each of the levels of difficulty that we try. In a few weeks this event will disappear, so we recommend completing it as soon as possible.
The new six heroes can be achieved by invocation, which have a preference of appearance until next March 15. The above are as follows:
• Eldigan, from ‘Fire Emblem: Genealogy of Holy War’. Big brother of Raquesis, is user of sword.
• Raquesis, from ‘Fire Emblem: Genealogy of Holy War’. Eldigan’s younger sister, uses canes and healing magic.
• Sanaki, from ‘Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn’. Little sister of Micaiah, makes use of red magic.
• Olwen, from ‘Fire Emblem: Thracia 776’. Reinhardt’s younger sister makes use of blue magic.
• Reinhardt, from ‘Fire Emblem: Thracia 776’. Olwen’s older brother makes use of blue magic, just like her.
• Klein, from ‘Fire Emblem: Binding Blade’. Big brother of Clarine, user of bows and arrows.