The wait is getting over really fast, soon enough we will get our hands on Samsung S9 and Samsung S9 plus.Here’s, the all about the Samsung note 8: 2018 you can read also to,
The features of this new handset will be:
– 5.8in / 6.2in QHD+ Super AMOLED curved display (570ppi / 529ppi)
– Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 (US) / Samsung Exynos (UK)
– 4GB RAM / 6GB RAM
– 64GB/128GB / 64GB/128GB/256GB storage
– Cat 18 LTE support (1.2Gbps download speeds)
– Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
– 12MP Dual Pixel camera with OIS (f/1.5, f/2.4) / Vertical dual rear-facing camera
– Bixby AI assistant with dedicated button
– USB-C, 3.5mm headphone jack
– Wireless charging support
– IP68 water and dust resistance
– Built-in FM radio
– Updated DeX docking station
So as far as the rumours are to be believed, these Samsung handsets are going to have, a 5.8 inches of display with 6.2 inch QHD plus super amoled curved display which will be 570 ppi or 529 ppi.
It will also have android 8.0. Also it will have Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 (US) and Samsung Exynos (UK). It is also going to have a RAM of 4 GB/ 6 GB. The storage in these handsets will be 64GB/128GB / 64GB/128GB/256GB which is so aweesome. There will also be Cat 18 LTE support (1.2Gbps download speeds) and also it will have a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, these handsets also has 12MP Dual Pixel camera with an OIS (f/1.5, f/2.4) / Vertical dual rear-facing camera, along with Bixby AI assistant with a dedicated button.
The USP of this handset is going to be its camera that Samsung itself has claimed to be ‘reimagined’. We are sure that this handset is going to meet the high expectations that we have from. After all Samsung has never disappointed us.
For more details on the phone, you should check out our post on post: https://hitechgazette.com/samsung-s9-and-s9-plus-rumors-or-facts/