Konami has announced and officially presented ‘PES 2018’, the new installment of its popular sports franchise that will be displayed in detail in the next E3 2017. However, we have already been able to find out some details of this game along with a brief teaser where we can see images of the new ‘Pro Evolution Soccer 2018’.
This time, Konami seeks to strengthen the facet as PES 2018 eSports, so it will now be possible to enjoy PES League in online modes, including a new competitive 3 versus 3 mode. However that’s not it, the Japanese developer has explained that the PC version will be updated to keep up with the new generation consoles. The players have been captured again and the animations have been improved to obtain a more realistic movements as well as being able to represent them with all details.
Officially the cover of ‘PES 2018’ has not yet been shown nor have they been commented on its launch date. However, through the official Microsoft store we have seen that the front page will have pictures of FC Barcelona players particularly of Messi, Neymar, Suárez, Rafinha and Iniesta. It would arrive in stores on September 12.
Here are the first playable features of the program:
- Magistral game: with strategic dribbles, realistic touch and stationary play the gaming experience reaches a new level
- Improved presentation: new menus and real images
- PES League integration: competes in PES League with new modes including myClub
- Cooperative online: A new cooperative mode has been added
- Random match selection: this mode returns with a new presentation and more functions
- Improved Master League: Live like a trainer with preseason tournaments, enhanced transfers, new presentation and features
- Improved Fox Engine: new lighting, improved player models and animations, facial expressions to body movements for the game to come to life.
The production has also confirmed its release on PS3 and Xbox 360 in addition to the obvious debut on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.