The long and awaited update of the Pokémon Bank has reached the seventh generation of pocket monsters, premiering with ‘Pokémon Sun’ and ‘Pokémon Moon. Once users update the program, it will be fully compatible with those games.
However, this update encloses a secret. If a Solrock is transferred to ‘Pokémon Sun’ or a Lunatone to ‘Pokémon Moon’ something special will happen. Once with the mentioned Pokemon in its corresponding version, it touches to march to the Desert of Haina. There you will be able to interact with a character that will unlock a rather picturesque scene.
It is true that previously some fans went for this mystery, but it was by means of non natural procedures. Now that the Pokémon Bank allows you to transfer pocket monsters of any generation to ‘Pokémon Sun’ and ‘Pokémon Moon’, you can recreate this scene with complete normality.
To unlock this mysterious scene you have to follow a series of steps in order. Do not worry because it is a task that, with instructions in hand are really simple to follow:
– From the Pokémon Bank, transfer to Solrock to ‘Pokémon Sun’ or Lunatone to ‘Pokémon Moon’.
– Add Solrock or Lunatone – depending on the version you play.
– Fly to the Harvest Ruins, located on Isla Ula-Ula.
– Then head south to enter the Haina Desert.
– Now go to the west exit, and immediately return to the previous screen – where you came from.
– Head to the south exit.
– Continue traveling south until you find a bald man dressed in a red shirt.
– Talk to him and you will witness the secret scene.
‘Pokémon Sun’ and ‘Pokémon Moon’ are games available for consoles of the 3DS family including 2DS that in Europe have been on sale since November 23, 2016.