Do you want to catch the pikachu? but you can’t play this “Pokemon Go” one of the best mobile games at your location due to country ban or you are stuck with lot of issue such as too many ads, speed issues or unable to trade etc?
If yes, then cheers! you are on the right platform.
Here, you can download the latest Pokemon Go mod APK which will kill all your issues and you will be able to experience the excellence of this game.
Table Of Contents
Pokemon Go Mod APK Features and Download Link
The main features of the APK are:
- Fake GPS/No Ads/ Anti Ban
- Unlimited Money : 29/- to 7900/- per item
- Interactive Elements of this game are location share, digital purchase, can interact with users.
- Category : Adventure
- Game Name : Pokemon GO
|APK Size||92 MB|
|Updated||26 September 2020|
|Operating System||Android 5.0 and above|
You can download this amazing game APK by clicking on the button below.
The game was released initially on 6th July 2016 by Niantic in collaboration with the Pokemon company. It is around 4 years the game has been started. Still, The fans like it as they love this game in the start. Let us have a look at this game’s main features:
- The main point of attraction is its graphics. All the images are designed in 3D.
- Latest AR (Augmented Reality) technology has been used.
- The exciting feature is that being in the real world, you can experience the fantasy with the help of your phone camera and screen.
- It is an adventure game.
- It was one of the most used applications for mobile gameplay in 2016.
- The player experiences the virtual world around him/her while playing this game.
- This game uses mobile GPS/Google maps for the player’s location tracking.
- About 600+ species of Pokemon have been released till 2020, which was initially 150.
- This mobile game is very appreciated by its players because it enhances physical work for a player promoting good health.
Gameplay Tips of Pokemon Go
Discover Pokemon All-Around
- You need to find Pokemon around you. When you move outside in your neighborhood then your smartphone will vibrate letting you know the presence of a pokemon around you so that you can capture that. This feature will let you stay alert all the time otherwise your pokemon will move away.
- Certain pokemon appears at specific locations like museums, pokestops, historical marker and oceans etc. So, you need to visit those specific places in order to capture them.
- You need to complete your Pokedex by catching more and more powerful pokemons and you will reach to the next level in the game.
- When you try to catch your pokemon around you then you can use screen Joystick for finding a specific direction. Also, you can enable the ‘Walk‘ option on your mobile.
- Set your speed to a minimum for not escaping your pokemon.
- Once you catch your pokemon then you can train them for fights.
- You can take on Gym battles and can win with the help of your pokemon.
- There are exciting prizes set within the game which you can win in the battle.
- For accurate location information, a 3G or 4G internet connection is mandatory on your device.
- Pokemon Go trading is also possible within the game with some terms and conditions.
Note: If you don’t want to get soft banned then please set your maximum speed less than 20km and don’t change your location farther than 10km.
Pokemon Go Compatibility Information
Some worth noting points of Pokemon GO related to the type of devices it supports are mentioned below. Although the compatibility information keeps on updating for both Android and IOS devices. I am providing you this info updated on 26 Sept. 2020.
- Compatible with Android devices with a minimum of 2GB RAM and having version 4.4 and above.
- Compatible with iPhone 5S and above, with iOS Version 10 and above installed.
- Not compatible with 5th generation iPod Touch devices or iPhone 4S or earlier iPhone devices
- Not compatible with Android with Intel Atom Processors
- Compatibility with tablet devices is not sure.
- Compatibility with the devices having compatible OS versions is also not guaranteed.
- GPS capable devices are supported.
For more compatibility information, please click the link https://www.pokemongo.com/en-us/.