Our plenty of hours goes to scroll Facebook news feed and it has become an addiction. My day start with Facebook scrolling and meanwhile, if I found any interesting video then I start to watch it. A few years ago people used to share trending videos on this social media platform but now Facebook also shares plenty of videos itself. Now it is giving an open challenge to different platforms like Youtube, Dailymotion etc. But it is not pretty easy to download Facebook video like Youtube and if you want to know how to download Facebook videos online then you are in right place. Here I will tell you how to download Facebook videos online with simple steps.
Table Of Contents
Method to download Facebook videos online
I think you would be curious to know what are the tricks that allow you to download facebook videos online without the help of any software and paying anything? But before downloading make sure that the videos must be public otherwise, you can’t download them.
How to download Facebook videos online to your Android device?
- Initially, you have to download ES file explorer to your smartphone which will help you to move videos to your photos. For downloading it go to Google play store and search for it then download.
- Now its time to move on to Facebook and if you are not logged in then insert your password for it.
- Now you have to scroll your FB newsfeed for finding the video to which you want to download. Or you can navigate the profile of that person who has shared that video.
- Now you have to determine that the video must be public for it you have to check Global icon and if it is there then you can download this video.
- Now tap the on video to open it.
- Now you will click on the share option and a menu will occur.
- You will observe copy link option and tap on it like this you will copy the video address.
- Now go to the google chrome and open it.
- Now click on the address bar which is on the top of the screen and then type savefrom.net and finally enter.
- When you visit this page you will notice a text area and here you have to paste the copied URL.
- After it, you will notice the video preview and a download button just below it and click on it.
- Here you will find different formats so choose your desired one and like this, the video will save on your SD card.
- Now navigate to the ES file explorer app and after swiping you will notice an introduction screen.
- From here you can choose internal option or SD card option.
- Now scroll down and tap on the Download option.
- You will see the downloaded video here.
- After it, you have to make a shortcut to watch the video directly from your gallery for it you have to
- Click the video and hold it to select
- Now tap on the top right corner of the screen
- click on Move to
- Click on DCIM
- Click on camera
- Click Ok
Like this, you can download Facebook video online. If you want to download these videos on your android device then I have explained the simple steps. Follow these steps and get your desired video. But for it, you have to download ES file explorer first. Hope this guide will definitely help you to download your favorite video. Still, any question is striking in your mind then comments below. If you know any other method to download Facebook videos online then share with us.