We all have become tech-savvy and our dependency on different apps and software are increasing drastically. Even we use apps to edit our videos and there are lots of video editing apps like Kinemaster, VivaVideo, Vigo video etc. Recently Apple has launched a video editing software called iMovie and the video editing tool got immense popularity among the users. You can say it one of the best software for iOS users but many people are looking to download iMovie for windows. Indeed the PC version of iMovie is not available.
After knowing the curiosity of users I thought to write this post. You will get to know how to download iMovie for Windows after reading the article.
Table Of Contents
iMovie for windows
iMovie is the perfect video editing app but it is available only for iOS users as the Apple has launched it for iOS only. You can edit various videos and movies like a pro with iMovie and it is quite free to download. There are different themes, color scheme, and templates with which you can give a professional touch to your videos. Apart from all the customizable option iMovie software is pretty easy to use. You can edit 2D and 3D videos within seconds with this tool. You can merge and crop different videos with this tool on your windows without paying a single penny.
iMovie: Key features
iMovie contains a wide array of cool features and here is a brief analysis of its attires so take a look below:
- You can edit your videos with more ease as it contains different themes, effects, music, and many more options.
- Comes with a customizable interface so that you can use it without any hassle.
- One of the best features of the iMovie for windows is that you can edit and share 4K videos with it.
- Also, you can enhance the quality of video on a top-notch level.
- The videos which you have edited via iMovie software, you can share them with just a single click.
- The video editing tool enables you to edit 2D and 3D videos easily.
- One of my favorite attire of this magical tool is that you can export your video to the social media platforms like Facebook, Youtube, Instagram etc.
Imovie for windows: installation guide
Indeed, Apple has launched this program only for iOS users and there is no availability of its version for windows. But if you want to use iMovie for PC then you can use an iOS emulator for the same. You can use iPadian to download iMovie for PC and you need to follow these steps to download and install iMovie on your window device:
- First of all, download the iPadian from the official site for your PC.
- You will get some on-screen steps so follow them to install the emulator on PC.
- After completing the installation process launch the iPadian and you will find your device screen just like the MAC device.
- You will observe a search bar when you open the emulator.
- In the search section, you need to type the iMovie.
- After it, you will get different options and you just require to choose the appropriate software and tap on the download button.
- Wait a while as it will consume few seconds to download.
- Now move to the download folder to locate the downloaded software.
- Open it and hit the install button to initiate the installation process.
- After installing iMovie for windows you are ready to edit your videos on PC and showcase them on various social media platforms.
Voila, now enjoy the best video editing software on your window device with spending your hard earned bucks. Hope you understood the installation process and in case you find any complexity while installing iMovie on PC then drop your question in the comment area. For more updates stay connected and keep reading.