When it comes to training, all successful businesspeople know just how important it is. While it is vital to a company’s success, it is also a time consuming, stressful, and often longwinded process. As with many lengthy processes, technology is lending a hand in making things a little easier. Technology is having quite the impact on the education sector at the moment and when it comes to education within the workplace, a big player in this global game is that of an LMS, or a learning management system. Let’s learn what this is, why it’s important, and how you can create one that’s unique to you.
What is a Learning Management System (LMS)?
83 per cent of all organisations implement an LMS, or a learning management system. The global market for learning management systems is expected to reach the value of 23.21 billion dollars by the year 2023. LMS use is rising over recent years, so it’s worth looking into to see if you could benefit from it as a business owner.
A learning management system, or an LMS, is a software platform that processes and manages the aspects of the learning process. Training is essential to cusses and an LMS solution houses, delivers and tracks the content of your training and its progress. If you the one who oversees training and development within your company, you will find how an LMS can make your life a whole lot easier. This powerful tool can help you to identify and assess the learning goals on both an organisational and individual level. You can then track the progress of those trainees as they reach their goals while collecting and presenting data that assists the whole process. The processes of onboarding, compliance and skills gap analysis are all made a lot simpler by a streamlined, intelligent learning management system.
What are the Benefits of a Learning Management System?
Learning management systems are essential for businesses that include training in their protocols. Here are just a few of the perks you get when you choose to invest in a learning management system instead of doing everything by hand:
- Save money. Employees don’t need to travel, training can be done more effectively, and in less time, facilities don’t need to be rented and instructors don’t need to be paid.
- Stay consistent. Centralised training means consistent training. All employees receive the same quality of learning through the one source of material.
- Track progress and performance. You can easily generate reports and see the progress of training sessions, even down to an individual learner level. With these capabilities, you can track the progress of learners as they reach their relevant goals. You can see what is working and what isn’t, enabling you to make informed decisions in order to improve.
- Remain compliant with regulations. Compliance often demands training, but compliance is not static. Regulations are changing frequently, and it can be hard to keep up at times. In many cases, the standards required to meet these regulations involve appropriate training. Therefore, a learning management system can reassure you and give you peace of mind, equipping learners with the instructions they need to meet legal and regulatory standards.
What Is a White Label Learning Management System?
A white label lms takes it to the next level. These software solutions allow you create training unique for the needs and individuals of your company, taking your training up a notch in order to boost your brand and provide a better experience and better trained staff. It can be integrated with the look and feel of your brand, removing anything that could be linked back to the original vendor. In this way, when you deliver your training, it will represent your brand and no one else’s. Therefore, trust and authority is proved through bespoke training material. When this feels out of your comfort zone, white label learning management system systems can do the hard work for you.
How Can a White Label Learning Management System Help You?
There are a great many reasons why you should consider customise your training. There are various benefits to a branded learning management system, unique to your brand.
- It will give you a bespoke experience at a fraction of the cost. Save yourself both the time, money and effort that would be involved if you had to develop the technology yourself from scratch. The training program will be made available a lot quicker, and a lot cheaper, when you use the powerful tool of a white label learning management system. You won’t have to rely on your own expertise or experience as you’ll have all you need as you build and deliver the content you create.
- It will help you to develop stronger relationships with the learner. The learners in your program will feel more connected to your brand and their work when they see that you are the source or their training material. When the platform is comfortable and familiar, they will feel more at ease as they engage with it. It will greatly reduce any anxiety or intimidation as the learners work through the course.
- It will boost your brand. The more you can advertise your brand the better. When trainees see the content linked to your brand, it helps to reinforce your reputation as a company and reaffirm your authority. This is particularly beneficial if you are training people outside of your own business.
- It makes for a more powerful training tool. Run of the mill learning management systems are quite limited in their designs, whereas white label alternatives have the ability to be integrated with other platforms that you are using. This means your learners are going to be more familiar with the material and thus engage with it better.
All in all, learning management systems are going to make your job as an educator a whole lot easier. If you can implement a white-label learning management system to promote your business at the same time, you will take your training to the next level.