If you are a mobile gaming freak then you must aware of the Fortnite, one of the best Battle Royale game. The online multiplayer game has grabbed the huge success and the developer of the game launched it on the Android platform. Fortnite is not available on the Google play store and the downloading process of Fortnite battle royale is quite tricky. As you know the game comes with rich graphics and you can enjoy the game on high-specs devices. Fortnite is available for Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7 edge, Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8+, Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9+, Galaxy Note 8, and the Galaxy Tab S3.
You can download the Fortnite for Samsung Galaxy devices only from the Samsung app store. If you want to know how to download Fortnite on Samsung Galaxy devices then you have visited the exact place.
Download Fortnite on Samsung Galaxy Devices: Step by step guide
Before going further I want to clear out one thing that the Fortnite is compatible only for above-mentioned devices. So if you have any of the devices then read further otherwise the information is useless for you. Have a look below to be familiar with the downloading process of Fortnite on Samsung Galaxy gadgets:
- First of all, go to the Galaxy app store from the Samsung folder. In case you are unable to find out the app then you just need to type “Galaxy Apps” in the search bar located at the top in the app drawer.
- After opening the Galaxy app store you will observe a banner ad of Fortnite.
- Now you need to tap on the install and Open option to download the Fortnite installer app.
- Indeed the Fortnite app available in the Samsung Galaxy store is only an installer app and you will get the full game inside the app.
- After finishing the installation process the game will open automatically on your device. If don’t then click on the “Open” button in the Galaxy apps to initiate the Fortnite installer.
- Another way to open the app is just to go to app drawer and open the Fortnite installer from here.
- Now the actual game will start downloading on Samsung device but before it, you have to permit the game to access the device’s storage. For the same few prompts will appear on your device’s screen and you just need to hit the “Allow” button.
- After the successful installation of the game, you just require to click the launch button which is inside the Fortnite installer. Another way to open up the game is to tap the game icon in the app drawer of the phone.
- One more thing don’t uninstall the Fortnite installer as it will assist you while updating the Fortnite game.
- Voila, now you are ready to participate in the world famous battle royale game on your Samsung Galaxy devices.
Fortnite is the creation of Epic Games and the developers didn’t launch the game on the official play store. So the downloading procedure is a bit different from the usual process but here you came to know how to get the Battle Royale giant on your Samsung Galaxy devices. Hope you got the required information and now can enjoy the Fortnite on your Samsung devices.
In case you find any trouble while downloading the game then let me know below in the comment section. I will resolve your query on the priority basis. Stay tuned with us for more informative updates. Till then GoodBye and happy gaming.