GBWhatsApp is one of the best mode of whats app available for Android devices. The GBWhtasApp comes with lots of cool features, as you will download the GBWhatsapp APK you will be able to enjoy all the cool features of it.
GBWhatsApp is free to download and install
The best thing about GBwhatsApp is it’s totally free, you don’t need to pay any cost to download and install GBwhatsApp on Your devices. Commonly people used GBwhatsApp to use multiple accounts.
GBWhatsApp: Most secured app
The GBWhatsApp is the improvised mode of original WhatsApp which comes with lots of additional features with the old and existing features. the app is fully secure to use, even you don’t need to reboot your device to download the app.
GBWhatsApp comes with lots of cool features
GBWhatsapp comes with lots of features and much more improvement. It comes with lots of fun features as well as the enhanced privacy of your chat.
- GBWhatsapp allows you to disable calls for specific persons and send GIF messages also.
- You can change tick styles as you own choice.
- One of the most suitable app for those who want to use two Whatsapp on a single device.
- Best app to enjoy two different accounts on same device.
- You can hide your online status
- It allows you to send larger video files.
- More than 90 pictures can be sent at once rather than 10 pictures in original WhatsApp.
- Enjoy the list of new eMojis on new version
- You can delete or recall message
- Hide last seen.
- Hide double tick/second tick.
- Change the missed calls icon.
- Change the color of calls..
- Custom Theme mode
How to transfer GBWhatsApp messages to WhatsApp
So many users are looking to transfer their GBWhatsApp messages to WhatsApp but don’t know how to do it. Here is the easy way we described to transfer GBWhatsApp messages to WhatsApp :
- Go to your file manager & then go to Internal Storage/GBWhatsApp.
- Rename this to ‘WhatsApp’
- Now go to Internal Storage/GBWhatsApp/Media
- You will see many folders having the first word ‘GBWhatsApp’, Replace all of these with ‘WhatsApp’, for example, ‘GBWhatsApp Audio’ will be ‘WhatsApp Audio’.
- After doing all this uninstall GBWhatsApp & install the official WhatsApp application
- Now restore the backups
- All the messages & medias of GBWhatsApp will be available in the WhatsApp application now.
So this was the easy process to transfer GBWhatsApp messages to WhatsApp. for more information and faqs about android apps stay connected.