Minecraft is one of the best crafting game ever. Since the game released it got immense popularity and for kids and teens, it is the most convenient way of recreation and creativity as well. Although many look-alike games of Minecraft came into the limelight but still the game is the boss of surviving games. But many users found issues while playing Minecraft and if you are one of them then you have landed at the exact page. You can download and install Minecraft Forge mods to play the game without any lag.
If you are not aware how to download and install the Minecraft Forge mods then I am here to assist us. Let’s start our guide and learn to access Minecraft Mods.
Table Of Contents
What is Minecraft Forge 1.13.2?
First of all, you must know what is Minecraft Forge? Indeed it is a mod manager and it is also a mod. With Minecraft Forge, you operate Minecraft mods in the way you want. You can turn them off or on with Forge any time you want. It is the best tool also for mod creators as it solves out the compatibility issue of different mods. If you want the entire game support for modding in Minecraft then it is the best tool ever.
How to download and install Minecraft Forge mods
So here are the easiest steps to download and install the Minecraft mods with Minecraft Forge API:
- First of all, make sure you have Minecraft Forge installed in your device. In case you don’t have then go to the Official site of Minecraft Forge and install the latest version from there.
- Then open up the Minecraft.jar file with 7Zip or WinRAR.
- After it opens the mod file.
- Then delete the Meta-INF with is situated inside the jar file.
- Now check whether the installation was successful or not by opening the Minecraft.
- Now visit the Minecraft Forum or any other site from where you want to download Minecraft mod and download.
- After it, you have to locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%\.minecraft\ and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Finally, place the downloaded mod into the mods folder.
- Whenever you launch the Minecraft and tap on the mods button then you will notice that Minecraft forge mods have installed.
Minecraft is the best survival games for PC and gives the open challenge to its rival Roblox. With the above-mentioned instructions, you can easily download and install the Minecraft Mods to play the game with more ease and interruption.
Hope you enjoyed the post and if you liked the tutorial then share it with your Minecraft lover friends. Still, any question then let me know below in the comment section. For more updates stay connected and keep reading.