This is not a new topic in the tread. I know, you know about the vault app or applock and may be using right now. I am sure you like to click pictures and capture videos and many of them you might not want to share with anybody but because your friends or family member keep checking your phones. Been caught sometimes get too hard on you, to avoid that I have some recommend app locks and vault app for you to protect your privacy.
Features Offer by Vault Apps
You know people these days. They are more interested in other life than their own life. It is pretty much very difficult to keep your data from sneaky friends or your own brother and sisters at your home, not ganna say about mom and dad as they can have the key to every lock and you can’t deny it or you will be dead, I am sure you can relate. Some of the notable features that vaults have to offers are
- Lock your apps with password, pattern, fingerprint lock or face lock
- Hide pictures, videos, files, audios, apps, and messages.
- Well-designed themes, Ui and customized
- Incognito browser with no history record
- Sign up multiple accounts at the same time
- Take photos of invaders who try to access your data without your permission
- Customized background with your own photographs
- Set different locked app with customized profiles
- Set your time Lock auto-lock or unlock according to time
- Change your location according to location
- Hide AppLock icon from your phone wall
- Advanced Protection – prevent AppLock being killed by task killer
- Prevent people from peeping pin code by setting Random keyboard
- Force stopped application covers by applock
- Lock additions activities such as wifi, Bluetooth, etc.
- Enable or disable AppLock with one tap with AppLock widget
- Quick-lock switch – Lock/unlock in the notification bar
- Control your call by Locking incoming calls by Applock
- Protect your application form your kids and put multiple locks
- No need to enter password, pattern, fingerprint again within a set time
- Prevent uninstalling apps by incidentally
- It consumes less memory space on your device
- Power saving mode also help you save your device battery
Some top best vault apps for android
Many times users ask if there are any alternative app lock that they can switch to. The hardware of the device decides whether to run a particular application or not. I am going to mention some of the applications that might help you hide your private material.
Calculator Vault App
As the name of suggesting, this vault is looking identical to the calculate you have seen before. Nobody will ever find out if that app is no real calculate vault app. Pretty much until someone really touches the app and figure it out about the vault app, but still you will have your private details very safe with you.
Privacy Knight Applock
A very popular and worldwide known firm called Alibaba sponsored this app lock. This application is free of cost and it doesn’t contain any ads and this lock is configured with PIN, password, fingerprint, and face lock.
Just with on tap you can open this applock and keep your personal belongings. One of the best features of this applock is the person will be caught if they try to intrude on your phone.
The first time a person put the wrong password or pin, the photograph of that person will be taken by this app and save it to the gallery. Later on, you can check who was the guy and you can bust person down
Just like a normal app lock and vault app, AppLock Assistant use to hide some personal photos, videos, files, audios, recordings, messages and many more. What makes this very different from other vaults or app locks.
The difference is in this app is you can unlock your AppLock by just winking at it. Yes, this is a very interesting feature that is very rarely you see in App locks.
Norton App Lock
If you don’t wanna take a load on your device and looking for a very small and compact app lock then this is it, Norton comes with 6MB of size and does a lot of things on your phone.
Let’s start with features, you can set the security of your data by adding pin, password and finger scanner.
This gives you ads free experience and also recommend some useful application if you looking for some.
In case you forget the password of this app lock, simple you can recover it from your email account. The sneaky peek feature that will capture the photo of whoever tries to enter the app or access the app with your authority
Keepsafe Photo Vault
One of many but the simpler and most easy to handle application. It works like other Vaults but the interface which this application provides it more than simpler and convenient to use for even newbie.
You can this Vault app on google play store. 4 ways to protect your data – Pin, pattern, fingerprint, and password. This is not exactly ad-free but needs some purchase to get rid of them.
Millions of users like to use this CM applock on their phones. This is not only applock to the data but also prevent others from uninstalling your important application. Now please use an online payment method to pay their bills and exchange money.
These are a very crucial application which needs to be protected. CM applock just make sure of all privacy concerns
The functionality of this application is very well defined. You can protect your applications, data, photos, files, videos, and messages too. Use pin, pattern, password to protect your privacy.
It clicks the photo of a person tries to enter without your permission to access your privacy.
You can get this application on the play store too. Well rated applock you get to see on the store.
In this digitalization era, privacy is the main concern. If you think you have something that you don’t need to show anybody like your bank papers, your confidential files, and data.
Then you can have the Applock which gives you a lot of features alongside the secure your data, it can be memory booster or hiding photos and videos. Which AppLock do you use? Let us know in the comment section below.