Did you ever use a hook up app? If you didn’t visit a hook up sight then get set ready to be emotional with Bumble, a dating app. Bumble is a location-based app and allows you to communicate with your potential match. Bumble was developed by Whitney Wolfe and initially, it was released in December 2011. Bumble was launched in December 2014.
In Bumble, only women can take the initial step to start a conversation. About 21 million people around the world are using bumble for making relationships, finding friends and for many reasons. There are two options available on Bumble, swipe left or swipe right. If you want to connect swipe right and if you don’t want to then swipe left.
You have to login with Bumble through your Facebook account. For completing your profile, all the information are taken by your Facebook account. Bumble has many attractive functions for you. Backtrack is the most noticeable one, by using this you can undo a left swipe which you made by mistake. In September 2016 Bumble also presented a photo verification tool for ensuring that user of the app is a genuine person.
In Heterosexual only female start conversation and male has 24 hours to respond and if you don’t respond it, matches would disappear. Bumble’s BFF mode allows you to make new friends. Bumble is the first app which allows you dating as well as finding friends. Although bumble is a free app but for more features, you have to pay. You can buy bumble coins which costs $ 1.99 per coin.
You can also buy its paid version, Bumble Boost. You have to pay $ 7.99 for one month subscription. Bumble Boost will help you to re-match with vanished connections.
Features of Bumble Hook up
Before starting a conversation you must be aware of Bumble’s amazing features. Take a look below for getting them:
- Bumble promotes women empowerment.
- No risk of bots as it is verified with Facebook.
- Bumble Bizz provide you carrier opportunities.
- If you are new in any area and wants to connect people, BFF will definitely help you.
Bumble app is not developed for PC. But if you want to enjoy this app on large screen, then you have to install bluestacks Android emulator on their PC. So there are the steps to download and install the android emulator.
Installation of Bluestack Step By Step With Images.
- Goto the official website of Bluestacks and click on the Download button.
- Once the download is over click on the downloaded file to start the installation process.
- Then click on the next button and accept the terms and condition.
- You can just go to the default location for installation.
- Now click on the install option to install the app on your device.
- Then click on the finish button to open Bluestacks.
Installation of Nox Step By Step With Images.
- Go to the official website of Nox and download it from there.
- Then click on the file that you have downloaded to start the installation process.
- Accept the terms and condition and click on the install option to continue with the process.
- Once the installation is complete open the emulator on your computer screen.
- Then go to your google account and sign in it the user id and password.
After installation the emulator, then follow these steps for Bumble app apk download and used in laptop and PC.
- Click on the link given below.
- Or rather you can download it via your Android emulator.
- Just goto the search option and type in with Bumble and hit the search button.
- Now click on the icon shown in the searched list to download and install the app.
- Now every time you want to open it open through the emulator installed in your PC.
If you think bumble has not enough features, then you can explore another top-rated hook up apps through which you can choose the best one. So without wasted your time on Google just click here and get top rated hook up apps.
Bumble is one of the best app for dating and here in this article, I have shown the process to download Bumble for windows 8/8.1/10. So get it and if you have any problem regarding it then let us know below.