Now there has been an in introduction of Windows Phone 8.1, now Microsoft has given the developers more access to APIs that now develops the functional File Manager for Windows Phone. So now if you have a windows phone8.1 or your nokia lumia, you can try installing these perfect file managers that will help you in managing storage issues on your SD card.
Files happens to be Microsoft’s own File Manager app that is especially made for Windows Phone. This app shall provide access to all the important file management tasks like browsing the directories, copying, moving, deleting and even renaming files. So for the people who want everything to be organised and in control, this is the perfect app to try and make directories and files through it.
This app also has many great features such as
- You can share the files through various sharing options.
- You can share many files at one go. You can share a full folder at a time.
- You can open and browse contents of even the zipped files.
- You get the access to file and Folder properties
2. Pocket File Manager
Pocket File Manager happens to be the most functional and fast File Manager for Windows Phone. This would help you in the tasks of copying and moving files, this app also has a lot of functionality like:
- You can connecting to a FTP server and easily copy or move files
- You can try sharing through HTTP
- You can extract archives like zip, rar, 7zip and tar
- Now compressing files together to a zip is really easy
- You can set custom music files as Ringtone
- Now you can pin files and folders to the start screen and access them easily.
- You will also get detailed folder information and find the number of files of a particular type.You would need to pay $1.99 in the US Windows Phone Store to get this app but this is perfectly justified.
3. Aerize Explorer Pro
Aerize Explorer happens to be one of the well developed File Managers. This is actually just like pocket file manger, just a little slower than that. it is at a slower side. It takes some time to load the directories and list the files especially when the number of files in a directory is large. Some of its amazing features include:
- It even helps in browsing directories to copy, move and rename files
- It even helps in extraction of zip, rar and 7z archives
- It even compresses the files together to a zip file.
- Padlock Security actually requires a password which is needed to get access to file management functions
- It would even pin your files and folders to your start screen so that you enjoy an easy access
You will also find a free version of this file manager named Aerize Explorer but then there are a lot of functionality that is locked down such as even the Padlock Security.
Thus, these are the best files managers that you can have for windows phone device.
See Related Article: File Explorer For PC And Laptop