After the latest update, the developers behind Halo Infinite, 343 Industries, have made significant changes to the way you earn in-game credits.
The major change includes not allowing anyone to purchase credits with real dollars. This has caused some frustration among Halo fans, which are used to being able to buy their way to better weapons and armor.
Ever since the announcement microtransaction system, the Halo Infinite credit system has become a hot topic of debate in the Halo Universe. While 343 Industries has said they will listen to feedback, many people are still unhappy with being forced to use credits to progress in the game.
Fortunately, there are a few ways to get around this issue and get the credits you need for the best gear.
Table Of Contents
- 1 7 Solutions to Fix Halo Infinite Can’t Buy Credits
- 2 Concluding Lines
7 Solutions to Fix Halo Infinite Can’t Buy Credits
The Halo Infinite multiplayer beta is now available to everyone who pre-ordered the game. Many players are trying to purchase in-game credits with real money but are running into issues. The Steam overlay doesn’t seem to be working correctly for this, but there’s an easy fix.
Enable Steam Overlay
The Steam Overlay is a feature that lets you view information about your friends and the games they are playing, chat with them, and take screenshots or video clips. It also allows you to access the Steam Store, where you can buy games and other content, and in this case, you would be able to use it to buy in-game credits. Follow these steps and enable the steam overlay:
- Open Steam and click on the Menu button.
- Select Settings from the menu.
- In the Settings window, select the In-Game tab.
- Under the General heading, check the Enable Steam Overlay box.
- Click OK to save your changes.
Use Microsoft Store to Buy Halo Infinite Credits
Are you struggling to find a way to buy Halo Infinite Credits? Worry not; I will show you how to purchase credits through the Microsoft Store.
- First, you need to open the Microsoft Store and use your account credentials to log in to your account.
- After logging in to your Microsoft Account, you need to select the “Games” option from the menu on the left-hand side of the page. This will take you to a list of all the available games on the Microsoft Store.
- Scroll down until you find “Halo Infinite” and select it.
- On the game’s page, select “Buy Now.” This will take you to a menu to choose your payment method.
- At last, use your preferred Credit or Debit card to complete your transaction. Once you’ve entered all of your information, click “Purchase.”
You should now see a confirmation message that your purchase has been successful.
Reset Your Purchase History
If the above method doesn’t work, try resetting your purchase history. Here’s how:
- First, verify whether you’ve logged in to your Microsoft account. If you’re playing on an Xbox, make sure you sign in with the same account you use on your Xbox.
- On your PC, go to Account.microsoft.com/services and sign in.
- Then, under “Services and Subscriptions,” select “Billing and Subscriptions.”
- Lastly, under “Purchase and Consumption History,” select “Reset Purchase History.
Replace the Steam version of Halo Infinite With the Xbox Version
Replace the Steam version of Halo Infinite with the Xbox version.
This can quickly be done by going into your library on Steam and right-clicking on Halo Infinite.
From there, you need to select Properties and rush to the Local Files tab.
Once you are in the local files tab, you need to use it to verify the Integrity of Game Files.
Click this, and Steam will download the correct files for Xbox One from Microsoft’s servers.
P.S. Thankfully, this is an easy way to fix this issue and ensure that you can get the most out of Halo Infinite on your Xbox.
Stop Buying, Start Earning
Credits in Halo Infinite work a little differently than they have in the past. Since the latest update, instead of doing microtransactions, the only way to get in-game credits is by earning them. 343 Industries has done this to ensure everyone gets the credits, even those who can’t buy them.
Now, there are some ways to get Credits faster.
- The first is to check out the Shop option in the in-game menu.
- You can purchase different packs of Credits that will give you a head start in the game. The second way to get Credits is by completing Challenges.
- These Challenges can be found by opening up the main menu and selecting “Challenges.”
- Here, you can complete different tasks to earn rewards, including Credits.
- Finally, players can also sell unwanted items for Credits through the “Sell” tab on the main menu.
Use In-Game Mechanism to Buy Credits
If you are having trouble purchasing credits in-game, do not worry! There is an easy fix. You have to go to the Xbox Store, sign in with the same account you are using for Halo Infinite, and purchase the “Halo: The Master Chief Collection” game. This will give you access to the Halo Infinite credits you need to play online.
Reset Halo: Infinite
Halo Infinite is a great game, but some players are experiencing errors with the game’s economy. Credit packs can’t be bought with in-game currency, and players are stuck at level 1. Thankfully, there’s an easy fix.
Here’s how to reset Halo: Infinite and fix the economy:
- Close Halo: Infinite
- Navigate to your Documents folder
- Open HaloInfinite folder
- Delete Profile.bin file
- Play Halo Infinite and enjoy!
People are reporting that the game is freezing after a certain amount of in-game time. Some players have said that this problem only happens on Xbox One.
If this continues to happen, fans will have no choice but to switch Halo: Infinite with other action-adventure console games.
Besides, when it comes down to fixing the currency issue in the game, I would recommend you apply the seven solutions mentioned in this post.