The two most modder friendly devices that came into existence in the last year are OnePlus 3 and OnePlus3T. Everybody knows that these two devices are excellent, but besides this, they have an unlockable bootloader. And with this, it becomes quite easy to root any device.
Rooting you’re, gadget allows you to enter into a world of new apps, customizations and even software modification which enhances the Android experience. The selection of source mode of OnePlus 3 and 3T is superior to most other phones as because both the devices have a large development community. So, pull your socks up and start exploring the available mods as we are going to introduce you to the best root methods.
But before starting the procedure let me tell you some of the things that are required to root your OnePlus device:
– Set up ADB and Fastboot drives on your computer, so that now you can see the ADB folder on your C drive.
– Download TWRP here for installation the TWRP custom recovery.
– Forced encryption disabler and latest dm-verity for OnePlus 3 or 3T.
– Lastly, root your device and download SuperSu and make sure that you copy it to your phone’s SD Card.
Let Us begin with the steps to Install TWRP on OnePlus 3T:
- Unlock the Bootloader of your device and if you have done it already then proceed to the further step.
- Now, you have to enable USB debugging mode, and even OEM Unlock on your gadget. To facilitate the options, go to the ‘ABOUT’ choice and hit the Build number, seven times.
- Open the ADB folder on your computer and press-and-hold the ‘Shift’ key, then right click and finally select ‘Open Command Window Here.’
4.Copy that TWRP recovery file on the ADB folder and rename the twrp-3.0.2-0-oneplus3t.img file to TWRP.img.
5.Connect your android gadget to the computer with USB cable and enter the command in the command prompt to boot your smartphone into fastboot mode.
- Finally type below command to boot into recovery.
The TWRP custom Recovery is successfully installed on your Oneplus 3 or 3T, and your phone is on the TWRP mode. Now we are introducing you with the steps of rooting your device:
- From the main page of the recovery, select your preferred Language and set it to what you want, tap “Never show this screen on boot encore,” and Swipe supports adjustment.
- Now transport the no-verity-opt-encrypt zip file to your device over MTP and flash it. GO to install and Locate the no-verity-opt-encrypt zip and flash the same.
- Go to “Wipe” segment and tap “Format Data,” and type “yes”.
- Now again go back to the central menu and Select install and select ‘SuperSu.zip’ to root OnePlus 3T.
- Reboot the System once the Super SU zip history is reflected on your phone.
Now your Oneplus 3T is rooted, and TWRP Custom recovery is successfully installed. If you have any questions, then comment below.