Mobile phones have changed our lives drastically and indeed these devices have become our basic need. We can play with them, learn new things, calculate anything and even make payments with our cell phones. There are many payment apps which allows you to transfer money via mobile devices and Venmo is one of them. You can link this app with your bank account, debit or credit card to make payments.
It is a digital wallet which permits you to send and receive money from friends and contacts. You can transfer money to the bank account but the question is that how to transfer money from Venmo to Paypal? If you are struggling with this query then you are in exact place.
Keep reading and I am sure that at the end of the post you will get the exact answer to the following question.
- Can I use venmo to send money to PayPal?
- How do I set up venmo with PayPal?
- How do I set up venmo to receive payments?
- Can you send money from venmo to cash App?
Table Of Contents
Venmo is a social app which is used by Millions of users across the globe. You can make and share payments with family, friends and choose a business. I am here to satisfy your query how to transfer money from Venmo to Paypal but before discussing it we have to throw some light on the functionality of Venmo. So take a look below to know more about Venmo:
- You can transfer payments by linking your bank account, debit card, credit card, or with your Venmo balance.
- Since your bank account is integrated with Venmo you can easily transfer your Venmo balance to your bank account.
- If you want to send payments to someone who doesn’t have a Venmo account then you can send money by using Contact number, email address, and username.
- Venmo is hugely used to divide numerous expenses like dinner bill, movie tickets, and many more small payments.
How can you transfer money from Venmo to Paypal account
Do you know Venmo has owned by the Paypal? Even it is integrated with Paypal but there is no method to transfer cash from Venmo to Paypal account. You can do so by transferring your Venmo funds over to your checking accounts: add the same account to your Paypal account and after it pull it from there from on the Paypal end. Simply transfer to your bank account from Venmo and from bank account to your Paypal account.
Guys, Venmo is a revolutionary invention in terms of mobile payments. It is not available for desktop uses but in future, it can perform this job also. It is not possible to transfer money directly from Venmo to PayPal account. You have to transfer funds into your bank account and then from bank account to Paypal account. I think you got the answer to your query and hope you found the post informative. Still, any doubt regarding Venmo then comments below and share your experiences if you are using any mobile payment service. For more recent updates stay connected and keep reading.