When things come in terms of online transactions then how can we forget Paypal, a secure money transaction platform used by thousands of users across the globe? Being the trusted mean of online transactions Paypal got the trust of a huge number of people and it launched its mobile payment app to make quick and easy payments. Don’t you know about the app? It is Venmo which enables you to send and receive without a bank account. You can send payments only with username, email or phone number with this quick payment app. You can also sync it with Facebook account. So many facilities in one app and if you want to download Venmo for your android device then you are in exact place. Here I will aware you about its outstanding features and how to download it for your smartphone.
Venmo apk: Quick and easy way to send and receive money
Venmo is a money app to send cash instantly between your friends or to pay for online shopping bills. You can also share your experience on the feed with your friends. Just say “Venmo Me” and your friend will send you cash. All the information are encrypted so you don’t need to worry about any theft.
Features of Venmo
It is pretty easy to split your dinner bills, movie tickets, and lots more expenses via this app. The modern payment app also offers lots more facilities to you so take a look below to be aware of them:
- It is really quick and simple to send and receive money via this app without paying any transaction charges. You need to just use your VEnmo balance to make payments.
- You can also connect and share with your friends by attaching notes of your payments using your favorite emojis. It enables you to like and comments on others’ stories.
- One of the most prominent attire of this payment app is its security feature. All the transactions are encrypted with security measures so you can make payments without any fear.
- You can shop with Venmo MasterCard, track and share your purchase and also split with Venmo friends.
How to download Venmo apk for your Android device
Venmo is an instant way to send and get money among your friends and relatives but you can’t download it from Google play store. The official play store doesn’t support apk files and you have to visit any trusted apk site to get it. Follow these steps to download and install it:
- First of all, you have to enable the unknown sources on your android phone. For it move to Settings> Security> Unknown sources.
- After enabling unknown sources it’s time to navigate to the site from where you want to download and here you have to click on the download link to begin the downloading process.
- After finishing downloading process you have to locate the downloaded file.
- Since you discover the app click on the install button.
- After installing click on the app symbol to open it.
- It can consume a few minutes to load for the first time.
- Now you are ready to transfer payments with your smartphone.
Folks, I think you will love this quick payment app and it is really fun to split all the bills and movie tickets with your friends. Hope you found the post helpful and if you loved the article then share with your close ones. Still, any query regarding Venmo then comments below and also feel free to share any suggestion with us. For more updates stay tuned and keep reading.