Are you looking for the best photo editor apps for iPad or iPhone? If yes, then you have visited the right site. Today here in this post I am going to mention various photo editor apps with their major features. By using these apps you can create your images more beautiful. Sometimes it is difficult to choose any photo editing app for iPhone. So, here are the apps that will run on your iPhone. These apps have various customization tools through which you can add various effects on your images and make it look more attractive.
Best photo editor app for iPhone:
Here is the list of top 5 photo editor apps and also get the feature of these apps. You can create your photos or selfies more attractive by using these photo editor apps for selfies. Following is the list.
It is a very popular photo editor app and professional photographers also loved to use this app for its advanced effects and capabilities of stylish editing which users can access after some in-app purchases.
Features of the VSCO photo editor app:
- You can get an adjustable filter strength in this app.
- For download, the presets large range options are available here.
- Getting image adjustment tools for color, exposure, and for the other enhancements.
- On this app, you can also get the platform where you can integrate to share photos.
- One tap presets, you can get here and it is very beautiful and subtle.
2. Enlight Photo Editor:
The Enlight is the best photo editor app. If you want to control masking features, and needs to localized photo editing, and the geometric adjustments of the Enlight photo editing app are the best for your iPhone.
Following are the features of this app:
- Here on this app, a brilliant tool is available which is the intelligent photo correction tool.
- You can get drawing text, frames, borders, and tools.
- This app provides you tilt-shift, double exposure, and image montages.
- By the using this app, you can rotate, crop, correct perspective, and straighten in your photos.
- For removing all the unwanted defects, you will get a Clone tool on this app.
3. Google Snapseed:
It can follow various features of the geometric correction and the processes of this editing app are usually array from the editing tools which can assist in color, brightness and contrast adjustments.
Features are given below:
- You can crop your images and also can correct perspective, rotate, and straighten.
- You can get more options for filtering, black and white, HDR, and vignette on your photos.
- Various options are available here such as brushes, selective adjustment, and handling tools.
- RAW and JPEG editing option are available in this app.
4. FilterStorm Neue:
For all editing tasks, this app will allow you to make all the advanced settings. Here are included some best interactive features such as adjustments on tone map, levels, curves, and channel mixer.
Here are the other features-
- Here, you can get a Clone tool option which will help to replace and remove objects.
- You also edit your photos with various designed such as watermarking, clarity, noise reduction, and sharpening.
- For selective editing, you have an option of masking tools on this app.
- Adjustable preset filters option are available on the Filterstorm Neue app.
5. PicsArt Photo Studio:
PicsArt Photo Studio is the another best app for editing your images or selfies. Free versions are limited in this app.
Features of PicsArt Photo Studio:
- Here are two versions are available, one is free and another one is paid version.
- More powerful features, you will get on this photo studio app.
- You can impress your friends or viewers on the social media site because this app is developed with the animated GIFs.
Above in this article, I have mention 5 best Photo editor app for iPhone and iPad. These apps can make beautiful and very attractive selfies or images. Now install these apps on your iPhone or iPad and enjoy it. After using these mentionable apps, if you have any doubts ask me on our comments section below.
If sudden your all the editing images or important documents are deleted, then what can you do? Regarding this problem you can backup your images and documents on iPhone with icloud.