After a full hectic day, we all rush to our bed to recharge our self for the next day. We spend almost 1/3 time of a day in sleeping because 8 hours sleep is considered the best. A sound sleep makes us healthy and tones our mental muscles. Suppose if you are trying to sleep and you can’t sleep, really frustrating. Insomnia has become the most common disorder of today’s fast and busy. In the US about 30% people are facing Insomnia. But now you can get a sound sleep with your smartphone with the help of sleeping apps. Here we discuss the best sleep app and their features.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Best Sleep Apps To Help You Sleep
- 2 Calm
- 3 Conclusion
Best Sleep Apps To Help You Sleep
Best Sleep apps are really helpful for gaining a peaceful sleep. There is a plenty of sleeping apps but I chose the best 3 apps for your ease. Take a look below to be aware of them.
The sleep cycle is a unique app which tracks your sleep system and wakes you up at the right time when you feel fresh and energetic. When we sleep there is much variation in our sleep phases like light to deep sleep. Sleep app technology monitors all your movements and gestures with vibration and sound techniques. This app identifies the best time to wake you up when you are in light sleep.
You have to just turn on the sleep cycle before rushing the bed and you can even place it on the floor near your bed. If you want to experience the premium version then you have to pay for it.
Free Features of Sleep Cycle
- Sleep investigation with sound technology
- Fully explained sleep statistics
- Melodious alarm
- Also enables you to snooze your phone with shaking it
- Modified wake-up window
Premium features of Sleep Cycle App
- Eternal sleep methods
- Measure your sleep details with world sleep statistics
- Allows you to see the traditional snore data
- Sleep aid for quick and easy sleep
- Sleep notes aware that elements which lead you to Insomnia like coffee drinking, stress and late night eating etc.
- Also takes the back up of your sleep data
30 August 2018
I love it! The only thing I wish you could add would be to tell you how many hours you were asleep. Ps: I think this only works if you are sleeping alone.
Pzizz: Best Sleep App
Another sleeping app for relaxing you is Pzizz. Doesn’t matter what kind of sleep you want, it may be a nap during the day or peaceful overnight sleep. With pzizz, you can obtain a calm sleep. With its melodious sounds, you feel the Lori of your mother. There is also the facility to change the voice pattern. You can select a male voice or a female voice. You can also modify the volume level.
You need to just hit a button and the app plays the peaceful, mind-soothing music, and sound effects which change every night. These relaxing sounds lead your mental muscles to deep sleep and you feel really fresh when you awake.
Features of Sleep App: Pzizz
- Sleep module for fast and peaceful sleep and a refreshing tomorrow.
- Nap module for napping in the daytime which your work efficiency and improve your mood.
- Focus module makes you more attentive and productive. It generates sounds so that you can give full concentration on your work.
- The most promising is its simplicity and you just press a button for better sleep.
- No side effect
- It provides you a plenty sounds and you don’t become bored by hearing the same sounds.
- Clinically proven
- Fully customizable
Hilda O Neill
If you are looking for a something app which can heal your mental muscles. The best method to relax and soothe your brain is meditation and with this best sleep app, you can easily calm your mind. The calm app provides different programmes for beginners and also for exports. There are different sessions available for different time periods. You can pick the best programme according to your schedule. Topics are:
- Calming nervousness
- Deep sleep
- Control stress
And much more.
Features of Calm: Best Sleep App
- Numerous sleep story which definitely works
- 7 day and 21-day programmes for freshers and experienced users
- Breathing exercises
- More than 25 nature sounds and scenes which helps you to fall asleep
- You can also track your progress
- Completely free app and also ads free