Being a die heart fan of Minecraft and Xbox, I always had a thought in my mind that “why won’t we have option to synchronize this game?” and here we got that option with the new updated called “Minecraft better together” or “Minecraft: Newest Version”.
Not only this, there are lot of good updates in this version such as
- Crossplay with other platforms
- Third party server support
- Migration save from Minecraft to Xbox One Edition & vice versa.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Here is a short summary about MineCraft if You Don’t Know!
- 2 How can I play Minecraft on PC without Android Emulator?
- 3 How to Play Minecraft on Windows 7,8, 8.1 or XP?
- 4 Play Minecraft on Xbox:
- 5 Can You Play Minecraft on PC And Xbox Together:
- 6 How to Play Minecraft Together on Different Devices?
- 7 Why Minecraft Better Together is a Big Update of All Time?
Here is a short summary about MineCraft if You Don’t Know!
Minecraft is a type of game about placing and replacing blocks. This game is developed by Mojang. In this game, first, you have to build structures to save you from night creatures. When the game slowly progresses, then the players can work together to build a wonderful world. In this game, you have to survive by fighting which is very scary to watch. One of the best things of this game is the graphics which looks too much fun to the players of the game.
If you will ask me one reason behind love for minecraft, that will be “The first treehouse I made with my girlfriend is my one of the lovest memory ever”. Even, if you want, you can share us your memorable moment with minecraft game and if we loved it, we will surely featured your story with our audience.
How can I play Minecraft on PC without Android Emulator?
No, If you are running Windows 7, 8 or XP, you can’t run minecraft on PC without Android emulator but if you are haing windows 10 in your laptop, then there is a good news for you. Minecraft is having windows 10 edition which also includes Oculus Rift.
How to Play Minecraft on Windows 10?
Yes, without an android emulator. Just “Go to Search Button in Windows 10″, Type “Minecraft” and play the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition given by majong.
What if I have windows 7,8,8.1 or XP? Then you need an Android emulator to play this game…
How to Play Minecraft on Windows 7,8, 8.1 or XP?
For this, you need an android emulator. As of now, I believe there are 2-android emulators out of which you could pick anyone and start playing game.
Play Minecraft with Bluestack Android Emulator:
- First of all, Download Android Emulator here
- Now, just “Tap” on Install button and follow the procedure to install Bluestack android emulator.
- Once installation done, you just need to visit “Google Play Store” and Install Minecraft by clicking on the icon of the game.
- After the downloading and installation of minecraft on Bluestack, you can easily play the MC game in your laptop.
See More: Top 10 Android Games 2018
Similarly, steps are easy to download and play minecraft on Xbox too. Here is how could you play minecraft on Xbox?
Play Minecraft on Xbox:
Here I will guide you through the steps to Minecraft play on Xbox. The process is not that much hard to follow and it will make you enjoy this game on Xbox.
- As usual, Visit Microsoft store and search for Minecraft on the search option.
- Click on the icon of the game, Make the payments to buy this game from the store.
- Install it on your Xbox device.
- Now open it and start playing the game.
Can You Play Minecraft on PC And Xbox Together:
Yes, why not? With the newer version of September 20, 2017, The Minecraft “Better Together”, you can play minecraft game on pc and Xbox together.
How to Play Minecraft Together on Different Devices?
As I already told about enhanced update of this game, what I loved the most is the Realms, Marketplace and online play on your Xbox One consoles. This version can be used for “Minecraft” across the following devices:
- Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition
- Minecraft: Pocket Edition for iPod, iPhone, IOS
- Minecraft: Pocket Edition for Android
- Minecraft: Pocket Edition for Kindle Fire
- Minecraft: Gear VR Edition
- Minecraft: Fire TV Edition
Why Minecraft Better Together is a Big Update of All Time?
After the “Better together” update, we have gone through update aquatic phase 1 and phase 2 of Java Edition, and we are going through the bedrock edition but this edition make things easier for those peoples who love to play together but had different-2 machines and operating system.
Now, Windows 10 player can play with iPod users, Android users can play with Xbox users so they made it interactive and engaging for all of the players. Now, you can synchronize one device to another without any server lagging issue. New update includes lot of new features and tweaks. If you want to check all of them, you may visit:
See More: MineCraft Latest Update
If you have any different opinion related to my content, please share with us. May be, We will have a different angle from you. Apart from this, If you find some sort of mistake with the article, please don’t forget to share. Your opinion matter us alot to keep bringing the qualitative and informative article in front of you.
Soon, we will come back with the latest update of games. Till then, keep playing Minecraft on Xbox and other devices together with “The Better Together Update” of Majong and enjoy this gaming era.