Download Android 9.0 P on OnePlus 6: So you are a Oneplus 6 User and waiting for the Android p update for your sexiest phone OnePlus 6, so guys your wait is over because the Update is here for you. The Company launched the Android 9.0 P beta update on OnePlus 6. Now you can install it on your oneplus 6 by following the given process given below.
Android 9.0 P beta update on OnePlus 6: Highlights
- OnePlus 6 was launched in May this year
- It had received Android Pie with vis Open Beta programme
- OnePlus 6 is the company’s first phone getting Android P treatment
- OnePlus 6 is priced for rs 34,999.
OnePlus 6 First Oneplus Phone getting Android P update
OnePlus 6 is the luckiest device getting this latest Android 9.0 update first. the smartphone is priced for rs 34,999 which looks premium budget for a high-end phone.
The Chinese phone getting this update via android beta final testing. When you will install the Android 9.0 P on your onePlus 6, you will get so many new features like refreshed Do Not Disturb mode, gaming mode, and accent colour customisations.
The Android 9.0 P update starts to roll out on OnePlus 6. The Android Pie will soon be rolled out to the OnePlus 5 as well. Other device expected to get the update are OnePlus 5T, OnePlus 3, and OnePlus 3T.
The new features in the Android upgrade you will experience are:
- A new Do Not Disturb (DND) mode that comes with certain adjustable settings
- A new Gaming mode 3.0 with a text notification mode
- notification for third party calls
- support for accent colour customisation.
How to Download Android 9.0 P on OnePlus 6: Step by step guide
If you want to explore the great features of android 9 p on your OnePlus 6 than install it right now. Just follow these steps to download Android 9.0 P on OnePlus 6:
Downloading Android 9.0 Pie is quite simple. let’s have a look:
- Go to OnePlus’ download page on your PC or your OnePlus 6 dvice. You’ll find the file you need under the “ROM downloads” section below the OnePlus 6, The file is called “OnePlus 6 OxygenOS Open Beta,”
- Now scroll down and click the “Download” button.
- If you’re using a computer or laptop, connect your OnePlus 6 using the charging cable, and copy the downloaded file over from your PC into your phone. If you’re using a Mac, you’ll need to download the Android File Transfer program to do this.
- If you downloaded it straight to your phone, open the File Manager app and go to the Storage tab.
- Go to Download, tap and hold the file to select it, then tap on the triple vertical dots on the top right and hit Cut.
- You will now need to choose the path — tap on the Internal storage marker above the file, then press Paste. The file is now stored in the root directory.
- Once the file is transferred to your OnePlus 6, head over to Settings > System updates, then hit the vertical dot symbol on the top-right of the screen.
- Hit Local upgrade, find the file, and hit Install.
- To finalize the installation you’ll need to reboot your phone — but once that’s done, you’re free to enjoy your Pie.
So this was the easy process to Download Android 9.0 P on OnePlus 6. I hope you like it.