Android is a widely used open-source operating system. And if you want to have full control on your Android smartphone then you can root your device. But it is not pretty easy to root your smartphone as it requires technical knowledge. If you are not aware of the complicated rooting process then you have landed at the right page. You can simplify the complex process into a convenient one with the King Root Apk. You can root your device with just a single tap with Kingo Root app.
Let’s check the basic features of the rooting tool and discover why you should download it on your Android smartphone. Also, I will aware you about the installation process.
About Kingo Root android rooting app
When it comes to android rooting there is so many apps available in the market that claims to root your phone in the easiest way but it becomes quite complicated to root android phone by choosing any app without exact information. But The Kingo Root looks the best solution for rooting any android device. It is one of the easiest single click apps to root your device without any technical knowledge.
It offers the fastest and most convenient Android rooting experience to its users. You don’t need to your android phone to connect with PC for rooting it. Just download the KIngo Root and follow the simple below given steps to root your device in minimum time without any trouble. By rooting your phone with Kingo root you can unlock all the hidden features, can remove all the unnecessary bloatware, can change the screen appearance, improve battery .life and a lot of other rooting benefits. The app is totally free to download.
Kingo Root Apk: Avail superuser permissions on your smartphones
There are tons of Android apps and games which can’t be downloaded with rooting your phone. Also, our smartphones come with unnecessary pre-installed apps and we can’t uninstall them due to certain restrictions. To end up all these hurdles you have to root your device with Kingoroot Apk and you can do so with few simple steps. Kingo Root Apk is compatible is almost Android versions you don’t need to think before downloading Kingroot app.
Kingo Root Apk: Salient features
Many people root their device with PC and it is really a headache but Kingoroot offers you one tap rooting. I think you are going crazy to download the rooting tool on your device but before going further have a look at its special features:
- One of the best features of this cool app is its ease of use. You need to perform a few simple steps and you can convert your device into rooted within minutes.
- The developers of the app constantly update it with the latest script so it permits you the best solution for every device.
- King Root app is compatible with almost all Android version from 1.5 to 5.0 and models from various manufacturers such as LG, Google, Sony, Samsung, HTC, Dell, and many more.
- The app enables you to uninstall the pre-installed app and install the apps which require rooting on your device.
- It is capable to root your device in a single click.
- You don’t need to do anything to get recovery of data, Just follow the recovery guide and root your device easily, all the files and data will get back on your device automatically.
- The app do not promise any false claims on its service, for any possible outcomes the user will be own responsible.
- The application will diagnose the problem and if any troubleshooting is possible, it will suggest to the user. If there are limited solutions then the application will directly define the statement intimidating the user that it cannot perform the root.
- Users can make use of the mobile app or the desktop version (for PC) for the same process. In the desktop version, the rooting app is installed on the PC device and the Android mobile is connected to the PC. The root can still be made easily in a similar manner that we explained above.
- The application tools and features always keep updating as the Android version is also upgrading.
- There is also a way to unroot your Android device if you missed or accidentally lost any important application on your drive.
- The Kingroot APK Download do not occupy much space on the disk. So, even if you wish to keep the application after rooting your device once, you can keep it there.
Kingo Root: App Info
- Version: 4.5.6
- Size: 5.3 MB
- Updated on: 4 April 2019
How to download and install Kingo Root Apk on your Android smartphone
You can use Kingo Root app on Android and here we will learn how to access it on your Android phone. In order to download and install the rooting app you have to follow these steps:
- The app doesn’t exist on the official play store and you can download it from the official Kingroot site.
- Navigate the official Kingoroot website and there you will find “Secure Download” button, tap on the button.
- Before installing the Kingoroot app make sure you have allowed installation from unknown sources.
- If you didn’t then move to Settings and under Security option, you will notice Unknown sources, enable it.
- Then find the downloaded file and tap on the install button.
- After installation launch the app and click on “One Click Root” to start the rooting process of your device.
- The rooting process will consume a few minutes so have patience and after rooting you will get a notification.
If the above steps are not enough to understand the downloading procedure of Kingo root than you can watch this video for a more clear idea.
To make various modifications on your device rooting is required and King Root will definitely fulfill this purpose. Hope you enjoyed our review and if you loved the post then spread it among your nears and dears.
Still, any query then let us know below in the comment section. We will satisfy your query as soon as possible. Don’t forget to stay in touch to be updated with the latest happenings in the tech world.