CompTIA N10-007 is an exam that enables an IT professional to get an entry-level certification in the field of networking. It covers every technology related to networking across all the solutions and vendors. The exam is meant to validate that you have the hands-on skills and knowledge needed to effectively perform various IT technical tasks such as configuring, troubleshooting, and managing wireless and wired networks.
This test is recommended for IT professionals who have been working in the field of networking for a minimum of nine months.
The CompTIA N10-007 exam was introduced in March and it replaces the CompTIA N10-006, which has finally faced out in August 2018. CompTIA introduced the new exam where more domains considered to be highly functional have been added. The new exam includes the following concepts and technologies:
- Network resiliency
- Best cloud computing practices as well as service models
- Critical security concepts
- New virtualization techniques
Besides various curriculum changes, the new CompTIA Network + N10-007 training course now comprises of skill-based modules which consist of a course series. The new course comprises the following five domains:
- OSIL Layers, Protocols and Ports
- Network Diagram as well as Documentation
- Cabling Solutions Deployment
- Troubleshooting Methodology
- Physical Security and Common Network Attacks
CompTIA N10-007 exam has been updated and reorganized depending on the trends, developments, and challenges in the latest networking technologies. This is to ensure that the candidates learn and understand the latest networking technologies. This is one of the reasons why this exam is globally recognized.
The questions in this exam are designed to test your understanding of IT infrastructure, network concepts, network tools, network troubleshooting, and network security.CompTIA N10-007 exam is also meant to test your ability to implement virtualization techniques, and important security concepts as well as hardware. Besides, this test encompasses the questions that are meant to test your capability to ensure network resilience.
The questions in this exam can either be practical or theoretical or both. The questions are usually provided in a multiple choices format. The total number of questions in this exam doesn’t exceed 90.
Who Does This Exam Targets?
It is designed for IT professionals who want to earn CompTIA+ certification. This test targets those IT professionals and individuals who have the knowledge on those matters that are related to the enterprise technologies. Other individuals targeted are those people with basic knowledge and understanding of virtualization as well as cloud techniques.
Any other person who would wish to take this test is allowed to do so. It is only recommended that such an individual takes the relevant Network+ Exam dumps training courses so that he or she can take the test comfortably.
CompTIA N10-007 Training Courses
There are several training courses for this examination. These courses are designed to help you have a good understanding of the skills and knowledge tested. They are also designed to help you understand the scope of the exam so that you can pass it with flying colors. The following courses will equip you with the knowledge of networking concepts, procedures and operations:
- Networking Concepts & Protocols
- Network Management & Operations
- Introduction to the Enterprise Network Environment and Infrastructure
- Fundamentals of Network Security
- Network Troubleshooting & Devices
Prerequisites for The Exam
Those people who wish to take this test should have the knowledge, skills, and technical expertise relating to the practices of typical service models and cloud computing. It is also recommended that those individuals who wish to take the CompTIA N10-007 should first earn the CompTIA A+ certification.
The questions in the examination are meant to mainly measure the candidate’s knowledge as well as technical expertise to undertake various tasks concerning networking. Here are the skills that are tested in this exam:
- Designing as well as the implementation of functional networks
- Network security implementation
- Troubleshooting various network problems
- Network standards and protocols implementation
- Creation of virtualized networks as well as support services
- Configuring, management as well as maintenance of the important network devices
- Identification of both the benefits and drawbacks of the existing network configurations
- Usage of routers as well as switches and other networking devices to ensure effective network traffic segmentation, as well as to create resilient networks
How to Pass CompTIA N10-007 Exam?
The CompTIA N10-007 is not an easy exam to pass. It requires thorough preparation using the best quality preparation materials. In fact, preparing adequately using quality materials is the only sure way to ace this exam. We have provided you with some of the best tips for passing this test. Check them out!
- Acquire best quality study materials and use them intensively. Good study materials contain the contents that are tested in the real exam
- Plan your time properly in order to ensure that you have enough time for studying comfortably and effectively
- Get practice questions along with their answers and use them properly. That way, you will have an idea of how the real exam will look like. Practice questions also help you to get used to the type of questions that will be tested in the real exam
- Ensure that you participate actively in the hands-on practices because they will enable you to have an in-depth understanding of all the concepts that are tested in this exam
- Be sure to study for the CompTIA N10-007 in a conducive environment. In other words, the environment should be cool and free from any noise
Every person who wishes to get CompTIA Network+ certification has to take and pass CompTIA N10-007 exam. As expected, the exam is challenging and not easy to pass. So, you are supposed to utilize the best preparation materials, read widely, and ensure that you implement the hands-on practices. If you follow the recommendations and preparation tips we have provided in this post, you will definitely pass this exam with relative ease at your first attempt.