When things come in terms of online entertainment then there are a huge number of applications which provides the latest stuff for free. Cinema box is one of them and the app is quite popular nowadays. But there are various issues occurring like Cinema box not working, Cinema box not loading, etc. To solve out these hurdles you just need to apply a few tricks.
If you are facing such issues then you have visited the right page as here I will describe the ways to fix all the Cinema box not working issues. In my post, I will cover all the issues like Cinema box subtitles problems, Cinema box not opening and many more. You just need to keep reading till the end to get the solution for all types of Cinema Box issues.
Cinema Box not working issues, not loading
Here is a list of Cinema box not working problems so take a look below and if you are facing any issue then let us know by commenting in our comment area:
- Cinema box not working
- Cinema box not loading
- Cinema box remove subtitles
- No connection error
- Cinema box can’t play movie issue
- Not downloading movies problem
Here is the solution for all these hurdles. It is my personal advise to bookmark our site to resolve all these issues.
Cinema box not working issue (fixed)
The foremost issue is Cinema box not working and the problem occurs after the update. You have to follow these steps to overcome this problem
- The problem can occur if the cache is not cleared. You have to clear the cache and to do so go to the settings and make sure that all cookies and other related data are cleared.
- Another method is to reinstall the application. Firstly you have to uninstall the cinema box and then install the original file.
- You can also reinstall the latest version of the application to fix this issue.
- The problem can be resolved by updating your anti-virus software.
Cinema box not loading error (fixed)
Many users are complaining that the app is not loading on their devices. Here is a solution for you so take a look below:
- You have to move to the settings of your device and click on the Time option.
- Change time and save it.
- Then covert “Automatic Time/Date Update” on your smartphone.
- That’s it, now you can enjoy the Cinema box without any issue.
Cinema box subtitles issues (fixed)
You can easily enable or disable subtitles on your devices. I am going to describe both methods.
Enable subtitles on Cinema box app:
- First of all, open the app on your gadget.
- Then search for your desired show or movie.
- Then, click on “CC” present at the left side on the screen.
- Click on “Get new subtitle”
- Choose the language
- Finally, enjoy the subtitles
Disable subtitles on Cinema box app:
- Firstly open a show or anything you want to see and select the time from which you want to disable subtitle.
- Then restart the video and scroll to that time quickly
- That’s it, now you can watch videos without subtitles.
Well, folks with these simple steps you can solve out cinema box not working error, loading error, and subtitle issues. Hope you enjoyed the post and if you did then pass it on with your nears and dears. Still, any confusion then comments below and if you have any other method then share your idea with us. For more updates stay connected and keep reading.