When you play a particular game or run an app in your smartphone, you might stumbled upon the in-app purchase they have to offer.
You can simply purchase them for real money but it gets super expensive when you’ve to make in-app purchase in almost every game.
That’s where the GameGuardian app comes to your rescue as it can change the value to make sure the in-app purchase is available for free.
This powerful tool can let you cheat, hack or modify every apps and games installed on your Android/iOS device. If you need this app in your mobile, read this complete post as going forward I’ll list:
Some valuable GameGuardian features you should know;
How to Download GameGuardian;
How to use it without rooting or jailbreaking your device;
And last lastly how to run it on your PC.
Now, let’s get started:
Table Of Contents
GameGuardian: List of Available Features
- It supports Lollipop (5+), Marshmallow (6+), Nougat (7+), Oreo (8+) and Pie (9+) and latest android version up to Android 11.
- It comes with built-in support of different emulators like PPSSPP, ePSXe, GameBoy etc.
- You can use a variety of mobile emulators to play Android games on your PC. Supports both ARM and x64/x86 processors, as well as popular x86 emulation software – BlueStacks, Droid4X, Andy, Memu.
- It supports encrypted values using the search feature.
- Search for addresses by putting a mask on them.
- It supports text search for String, Hex, AoB.
- The speedhack option allows you to make games run slowly or quickly, thus simulating deceleration and acceleration (speedhack). It also supports both 32-bit and 64-bit apps on 64-bit devices using speedhack.
- Lua scripting support.
- GameGuardian lets you modify very listed search results at once.
- GameGuardian also supports the following 7 data-type searches – Double, Float, Qword, Dword, XOR, Word, Byte, or Auto.
- You can find what you are looking for by ____ (less than, greater than).
- Time jump feature.
- Search for things in the background.
- ‘The fill’ feature.
- This app is available for over 50 languages. You can set it as per your requirement.
- Dump memory.
- Copy memory.
- Customizable UI.
What you can do with GameGuardian?
GameGuardian is an app that can be used to cheat in games. It breaks the game and you can hack its features as per your requirement.
GameGuardian is a way to make your device better. GameGuardian can have more lives for characters, and earn you more in-game money than you could ever do on your own. Not just that, you can use it to load emulators and play with homebrew video games, or change the core of your device’s AI.
If you choose to play with GameGuardian, keep in mind that playing online with games that can identify cheating applications is a big no-no. Only play around with it if you’re comfortable around using it on a rooted Android phones or jailbroken iPhones.
Where Can You Download GameGuardian?
As I said above, GameGuardian is a unique cheat program. Because they’re utilized to discover game exploits and aren’t considered fair by other players, these applications are typically disapproved by many users online.
Also, you may add lives to your characters, gain more money, avoid certain parts of a game, or even become invincible using these applications.
• GameGuardian iOS: GameGuardian.net
• GameGuardian Android: GameGuardian.net
Do not use this app when you are playing games that involve other people. It can result in losing access to your account or getting banned.
You need a jailbroken iPhone or rooted Android device to use this app. I would not recommend this process to anyone who’s unfamiliar with the sideloading of apps.
How to Use GameGuardian Without Root?
As far as using GameGuardian app without root is concerned, it’s not complete magic. Sometime this method will work & sometime it won’t.
Everything is uncertain. I believe that’s probably why many smartphone users shy away from using GameGuardian on their mobile phone. In case you want to use GameGuardian app without root on your smartphone, here are some steps you should follow firsthand:
- You can put a virtual space application on your phone (Parallel Space, VirtualXposed, Parallel Space Lite, GO multiple, 2Face and many others).
- In the following app, you must add the game and install GameGuardian.
- You launch the game and GameGuardian from the virtual space program. In fact, that’s all there is to it. Once done, you can use GameGuardian to easily hack into a game of your choice.
Problems You Can Face When Using the GameGuardian App:
- If the problem is in a virtual space, try different ones. I would recommend you to use Parallel Space.
- Change the device’s firmware if possible.
- Get a root for your device.
P.S. If you’re looking to set up iGameGuardian on your iOS device, follow these steps one-by-one.
To use GameGuardian on PC, you’ll need to install BlueStacks Emulator, which is compatible with Android phones. BlueStacks is an emulation platform that allows you to play Android games and applications on your PC.
You must first download the GameGuardian APK from their official website in order to download and install GameGuardian for Windows with this emulator. Make sure you’re getting the genuine APK since some bogus versions are circulating that may infect your computer with dangerous Trojan Horse viruses.
After you’ve completed your download, open the BlueStacks emulator onyour PC. Open the GameGuardian APK in your emulator and click install. It won’t take long to finish, usually only a few seconds.
You can quickly begin and run the program on BlueStacks emulator once you’ve installed it. It will operate in the same way as a smartphone, allowing you to change the numerical values of your game items while playing a game alongside it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it against the law to use Game Guardian?
It is not against the law to download Game Guardian, but changing settings that can manipulate the payment system on your device, is considered theft.
Is it true that NOX is a superior option for GameGuardian than BlueStacks 4?
If you want the RAW power and performance for playing Android games on your PC or Mac, I would recommend you to use the latest Bluestack App Player.
And if you can live without some of the features but still want a virtual Android device that can run apps and play games more smoothly, NoxPlayer is for you.
Even though, GameGuardian is a useful app for an android & iOS smartphone users, it’s not necessary to have it installed.
If you’re looking to hack in-game purchase, which apps & games would you like to break first?
Do share your list with us in the comments section given below.