uTorrent is a a free movie downloading software which is owned and developed by BitTorrent, Inc. The site have over 150 million users. It is the most popular and widely used software globally. The website was designed to use minimal computer resources while offering functionality comparable to larger BitTorrent clients. utorrent movies download site was first introduced in 2005. However it was originally developed by Ludvig Strigeus, at December 7, 2006.
What is utorrent
uTorrent is a popular torrent which comes in the best free torrent client software for downloading movies, shows and tv series. The utorrent comes with some intersting features like RSS Downloader and uTorrent Remote, By using these features you can download any of your avorite RSS items automatically and control the uTorrent program from any web browser.
utorrent movies download site: Users queries
Is uTorrent safe to use?
Is it illegal to have uTorrent?
Will uTorrent give me a virus?
Which is the best Torrenting app?
To solve the users queries about utorrent we reviewed the site on the bases of pros cons. Let’s have a look on the utorrent main issues, problems, benefits and pros.
- Small setup file (~3 MB)
- Can create your own .torrent file
- Option to hibernate/standby/reboot/shutdown when a torrent is finished downloading
- Works with Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems
- Can be installed on Android mobile devices
- Start, monitor, and stop torrents remotely from a browser
- Automatically download torrents from an RSS feed
- Schedule upload/download speed caps for certain times and days of the week
- Includes advertisements
- Unable to search for new torrents from inside the program (must use an Internet browser)
- May try to install more software during setup
How to download uTorrent’s RSS Downloader
RSS downloader is the best features of the uTorrent. The software all mechansim depend on uTorrent’s RSS Downloader, so you must know how to download uTorrent’s RSS Downloader. Check how to install, set up and use RSS Downloader correctly.
- First of all go to File menu, choose the Add RSS Feed… item. Enter the URL of the torrent feed in the new window prompt.
- Choose Automatically download all items published in feed to make sure that the all new feed items are downloaded with uTorrent.
- Click OK to save the feed and display all the items contained within it.
- Right-click the RSS feed from the side panel in uTorrent and select RSS Downloader to configure filter options.
- Enter text in the Not area to exclude certain keywords from a feed so they don’t get downloaded.
- Now go to setting in save in field, which lets you choose where to save the downloads from the feed.
- Now visit Feed in setting to select the feed you want to apply the filtering options to.
- now choose the quality of the feed you want to download from the quality option. If you want to download only 1080p quality than choose that option.
- Now define the Episode Number you want to download. For example,02X01-20 will download episodes 1-20 of season 2.
- Finally select minimum interval option, how often uTorrent is allowed to download items from the feed.
- Finally, input a lable, so the downloads have a consistent name.
To download movie using uTorrent is very easy. You can pause the downloading if you feel your network data almost consumed by uTorrent or you can change the download or upload speed limit to little less extreme.