There was a time when a classroom meant a bunch of students sitting on desks & teachers using chalk on a chalkboard.
However, last year, the COVID-19 pandemic changed everything.
During this time,
- Schools were closed.
- Colleges were closed.
So, naturally, teachers had to shift their classes online. And today educators use tools like DemoCreator computer screen recorder and video editor to either record tutorials video or create explanatory videos for the students.
Today, these tools have become part of their daily life.
So, going ahead in this post I’ll be sharing my honest opinion on why you need it in 2021.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Wondershare DemoCreator System Requirement for Windows PC
- 2 Wondershare DemoCreator System Requirement for Mac
- 3 Wondershare DemoCreator & Its Functions
- 4 DemoCreator Screen Recorder and Video Editor 2021: Features
- 5 Why You Need Wondershare DemoCreator in 2021
- 6 Final Verdict
- 7 Frequently Asked Questions
- Wondershare DemoCreator supports Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 10 (64-bit OS)
- At least 3GB physical RAM (8GB required for HD and 4K videos).
- At least 2GB free hard-disk space needed for installation. SSD is recommended if you want to edit HD & 4K videos.
- Screen resolution of 1366*768 or better.
- You need an Intel i3 or better multicore processor, (2GHz or above) to run this software smoothly on your Windows PC
- Wondershare DemoCreator supports macOS v11(Big Sur), macOS v10.15(Catalina), macOS v10.14(Mojave), macOS v10.13 (High Sierra)
- Intel HD Graphics 5000 or later; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 700 or later; AMD Radeon R5 or later. Editing of HD & 4K videos requires 2GB of VRAM.
- At least 10GB free hard-disk space for installation It is recommended to use Intel i5 or better multicore processor, 2GHz or above
- At least 8 GB RAM. 16 GB recommended for editing HD & 4K Videos.
Wondershare DemoCreator is an all-in-one computer screen recorder that comes with its built-in video editor. It doesn’t matter if you’re a beginner or an advanced user. DemoCreator screen recording & editing function allows everyone to create a video the way they want. Here are some of its basic functions:
Compatible with macOS
Wondershare DemoCreator is compatible to run on these 3 versions of macOS: macOS 10.15 (Catalina), macOS 10.14 (Mojave), and macOS 10.13 (High Sierra).
Seamless Video Export
Wondershare DemoCreator allows you to export videos without transcoding in MP4, MOV, MP3, GIF, and AVI file formats. Transcoding is the process of converting an audio or video file from one encoding to another. Even though this process increases the compatibility of a video, it consumes a lot of time.
When dual-monitors are connected, users can select the recording area on any one of them. DemoCreator screen recorder gives users complete control to record one or two screens.
DemoCreator Screen Recorder and Video Editor 2021: Features
Real-time Drawing on the Screen
Wondershare DemoCreator introduced a unique feature with its version 4.3 where users are allowed to use a dedicated drawing tool while recording videos. With this feature, users can write, draw & highlight any specific area on a real-time basis.
Audio Fade in and Fade Out
This is a new feature introduced in the latest version of Wondershare DemoCreator. The automatic audio fade in and fade out feature in DemoCreator allows its users to add smoother audio transitions in a video.
After enabling the Mouse Spotlight feature, users can convert the mouse pointer to a spotlight which can be used to highlight any area on the screen.
Green Screen Effects and Transitions
A green screen gives you the freedom to shoot your videos anywhere you want as it adds the background of your choice. Further, the green screen effect & transitions let the user change the background as per the theme of the content.
For instance, you’re shooting a lecture on Historical places, this feature helps you by changing the video’s background whenever needed.
P.S. If you’re looking to use a green screen on your mobile, this green screen app can be used as a low-budget VFX tool.
DemoCreator comes with five Cursor effects:
- Cursor Highlights
- Cursor Spotlight
- Cursor Magnify
- Click Rings
- Click Sound
These cursor effects are quite useful when creating an explanatory video as it lets you guide the audience in real-time to what you are doing on-screen.
Sticker Options and Effects
Add gesture effects, animation effects, stickers, clip-arts to your videos.
Pan & Zoom
Leading by example, Wondershare DemoCreator adds a Pan and Zoom effect feature which lets you use drag and drop functionality with a single click. This feature helps you in transforming its videos into several specific aspects.
- Easy to use – Just like any Wondershare product, DemoCreator is quite easy to use as you can start using it right out of the box.
- Stability – DemoCreator saves your time & effort by recording videos smoothly & stable.
- GPU accelerate – DemoCreator’s advanced GPU acceleration helps in making in-app actions smoother & faster.
- Import your media – DemoCreator lets you import your own media to edit the videos the way you want.
- Directly upload to YouTube – Wondershare DemoCreator once again saves your time by allowing you to upload your video directly to YouTube.
Overall, Wondershare has done great work with DemoCreator screen recorder & video editor as they haven’t shied away from introducing some new features.
DemoCreator focuses heavily on providing a user-friendly interface & they have been successful to such an extent that even a non-techie person can use it with complete ease.
Initially, I had some issues installing the software on my Windows PC. But the problem was with my PC.
So, I installed the app on my other device & it worked like a charm. Apart from this minor hitch, everything worked well for me. However, if you ever face any issue installing or using this video editing app on your device, then do let me about it in the comment section given below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: How can I hide the recording panel in the recording?
Answer: Yes, Users can set to auto-hide controls when recording. And you can resume or stop the recording via typing hot-keys.
Question: Is DemoCreator Editor Plus free?
Answer: Both free and paid versions are available for DemoCreator Video Editor. The free version allows all the functionality but there will be a watermark for exported video.
Questions: Can I record a game with DemoCreator?
Answer: Yes, DemoCreator support to record game, you will find the option to record game when clicking the screen setting. And you can choose the frame rate from 15fps to 120fps.
Question: Can I export video without editing?
Answer: Yes, DemoCreator now supports FastExport for the video record, you can draw, text, add a key point with mouse spotlight and other essential subjects. Fast-export on editing interface. This will greatly speed up the export process without encoding the video.