Transfer files via Bluetooth and USB cables are totally outdated. Nowadays internet is flooded with plenty of File sharing tools and for Android users, Xender is one of the best File sharing app. You can transfer every type of file from Android to other devices. Like Shareit, Xender offers you the ultimate file sharing speed and the app contains built-in file manager. Nevertheless, this advanced app uses NFC protocol of all gadgets amalgamates in the sharing. If you want to download the latest version of Xender Apk then you have headed at the right page.
We are here to explain the detailed features of Xender for Android and also aware you how to download and install the Xender app apk version on your smartphone.
Xender: A Brief Description
There are tons of file transfer tools such as Shareit, Superbeam, Zapya etc but Xender is specially developed for Android users. You can transfer your Photos, videos, contacts, and apps within seconds with this amazing app. But you must keep in mind that the person should be nearby with which you want to share data via Xender. The app allows you to share files to up to 5 different devices at the same time. One of the best things about this magical file transfer app is that you can enjoy audio and video files via the app.
Xender Apk: Salient Features
Xender posses all the facilities of an ideal file sharing tool and if you are not aware of them then have a look below to be familiar with them:
- The app permits you an incredible file sharing speed of up to 40MB/s.
- You can send each type of files with Xender such as music, documents, contacts, images, and even apps.
- Now enjoy file sharing with Xender without any internet connection, cable or data usage.
- Another cool feature of the app is its smart switch mobile feature via which you can transfer your old phone data to the new one.
- One of my favorite facility in this tool is that you can convey files with your friends with just a single click.
- Xender is compatible with multiple languages.
- The app gives you 100 times more speed than the Bluetooth and you don’t need any data connection as it functions on a Wi-Fi network.
- There is no limitation of sharing data so don’t take tension and share files without any hassle.
Xender Apk: App Info
- Package Name: cn.xender
- Version: 4.4.2
- Size: 15.7 MB
- Updated on: 18 March 2019
- Required Android: Android 4.0 or above
- Developed by: Xender Team
How to download and install the Xender Apk on Android
You can also download Xender on PC with Android Emulator but if you want to download it on your Android device then you have to visit a third-party store. Follow these steps to download and install the Xender Apk on Android:
- First of all, allow installation from third party sources. For the same go to settings> Security> Unknown sources.
- Then visit the apk site and tap on the given download link to begin the installation process.
- After it locate the downloaded file in the file manager and hit the install button.
- After completing the installation process go to the app drawer and open up the app by clicking on Xender icon.
- Bingo, enjoy the fastest file sharing app on your smartphone.
People get confused whenever they have to choose from Xender and Shareit as both apps offer you unlimited features. Here you came across the Xender apk and its installation process and we hope you got the required information via the post. If you liked the post then share with your friends.
In case you have any question regarding the Xender app then drop a question in the comment section. Don’t forget to bookmark our site for fore informative updates.