Android 9.0 update via the beta programme
Android 9.0 update is the latest update of Android OS available for mobile phones. In every update, Google adds new features and improve the old ones. Every Google Android update comes with more efficient battery, improved security features and many changes in customization. However long time had gone when the Android p update announced but still there are so many devices didn’t get the update officially.
Here we come up with the Android 9.0 update for high-end Samsung Galaxy S9 and S8. Both the devices have included in the list of device eligible for Android P update. But the company didn’t announce the Android 9.0 Final update for both phones.
But don’t get disappointed you can get Android 9.0 beta update on Samsung Galaxy S9 and S8 through the Android beta programme. As Google launched the final update of android after testing many programme phase and when the update starts to work properly, final updates come in the market.
So, for now, you can download Android 9.0 Beta update on Samsung Galaxy S9, S8 via Android beta.
Install Android 9.0 Beta update on Samsung Galaxy S9
- First, download Odin 3.13.1, the update.zip, and the Odin files.
- Copy the Zip file to SD Card in your Galaxy S9
- Open the Odin files. The zip will be named G960USQS3ARG8_TMB.zip. In it, you will see six files. In Odin, you will see 5 categories, though you will only use 4. This is a generic update and not one specifically for T-Mobile. It will keep carrier branding though.
- Put your Galaxy S9 into Odin mode by turning it off then holding the Power + Volume Down + Bixby buttons.
- Open Odin and put the corresponding BL, AP, CP, HOME_CSC (ignore CSC), but nothing in Userdata.
- Hit start.
- Your phone will flash the new firmware and then reboot.
- After you do this, wait about 5 minutes and then shut off your Galaxy S9 and reboot into recovery by holding the Power + Volume Up + Bixby buttons.
- Use the volume buttons and power to select “apply update from SD card.” If you do not have an SD Card, then skip to step 11.
- Use the volume buttons again to select the update.zip file and the power button to select it. The update will then start and can take between 2 to 10 minutes.
Download Android 9.0 beta update on Samsung Galaxy S9, S8
The second SIM of the Samsung galaxy dual-SIM variants will allow VoLTE and WiFi support on the flagship devices. This support has already been established on the Galaxy S9 earlier this year with a software update. The same set of the feature is available on the Samsung Galaxy Note 9, the prominent device. Samsung could add the plethora of features into its suite of applications, such as notes, recorder, camera, voice recorder, music.
There might be different bugfixes to these applications to, there was a certain issue with the music player, which caused it to crashed out of the memory while in the background for no apparent reason; that happens sometimes when ram handling by operating systems becomes too apparent and aggressive. Another thing of order is that it will be bringing security patches with it, which is pretty sweet. Because we all want to stay safe from data mongers.
Samsung Android 9 beta program: Android 9.0 Beta testing on Galaxy devices
One of the few things, which has been fixed is the gallery applications situation where users were unable to see the video content from the gallery, GIFs and such. On the other hand, the update could fix another problem with the camera application. Some of the users have been complaining about getting the images into the camera application. With the Android 9 Pie update, the latest security patches from Google is also applied.
Moreover, there are rumours and suggestions that new camera features are going to be built before the rollout in January 2019, For instance, it states the phone’s flash can be used in direct focus mode, on the other hand, this camera feature already exists on the Galaxy Note 9. Overall, the Android 9 Pie update could bring about some exciting highlights from the latest Samsung Galaxy flagship devices on to the older models, as these are the flagship devices and the competition is cutthroat Samsung is not taking any chances. Let’s see what does Samsung Beta program brings.