As we all know the Android Q beta is finally out and started to roll out to many of the smartphones. The final preview of Android Q will be live soon, till then you can try the android Q beta for your devices. There are so many devices still didn’t get the android P update even, so you will have to wait for those devices to get the latest android update. But some of the mobile manufacturers is quite fast and give a quick update to their users. Like Google pixel, every android update starts to roll out from Google pixel devices. Because the pixel devices are the own manufacturing of Google and got the Google Android updates first.
Before going through the List of devices getting android 10 update first. let’s have a look at the features highlight of Android 10 update.
Android Q update: What’s new in it?
If we talk about the details of the exact features of the Android Q than you will have to wait for the final preview. On the beta update of Android 10 we can give a quick review of newly added features of Android Q:
- The Android 10 q is compatible will all the foldable devices that means, app developers can make significant changes to their app to make them convenient for big screen devices.
- One of the interesting features that you will have in the new update is that it will support to dark mode. You can see all the notifications, screen and app in a dark black colour.
- In every update google provides the more enhanced security features, like more control on app usage, access to any location using the app, limiting access to gadget’s determiners like IEMI, Serial number, and other IDs.
- In the new update, you can scan everything using QR screen code. This is really an innovative feature of the app.
- In the new Android update, you will be able to block any notification which bothers you and is totally useless, so You will be more happy with this new update
- The bubble is really an interesting app for those who love to interact more via messaging, they can use multiple apps and can control over the conversation by using bubble. So you will be able to perform multiple tasks together.
- The Android 10 update is going to arrive with more customizable features, you can change the screen, theme, colour and other look option of your mobile screen.
- The new update will inform you quickly about to die your battery life. You will see a symbol of a battery drain.
- You can share the app, file, data and other docs easily and with a quick speed in comparison to the previous update.
Android Q release date
- March 13: The first Android 10 developer beta has launched
- April 3: Android Q beta 2 arrives with bubble and more improvements
- May 7: Android Q beta 3 launched at Google IO 2019
- Early June: The android q beta 4 arrived
- July: Beta 5 and beta 6 can release in this month
- August: The final release can take place in August
The android Q beta update is already here, and there are almost 23 devices which have included in the list of devices getting the android q beta update first. the list includes the smartphone from Google Pixel to Xiaomi Mi Mix.
- Google Pixel 3
- Google Pixel 3 XL
- Google Pixel 3a
- Google Pixel 3a XL
- Google Pixel 2
- Google Pixel 2 XL
- Google Pixel
- Google Pixel XL
- Asus Zenfone 5Z
- Essential Phone
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro
- LG G8
- Nokia 8.1
- OnePlus 6T
- Oppo Reno
- Realme 3 Pro
- Sony Xperia XZ3
- Techno Spark 3 Pro
- Vivo X27
- Vivo Nex S
- Vivo Nex A
- Xiaomi Mi 9
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5G
So these are the devices we come to know from the news source. However, the exact words we can not say about the confirmation of the devices list going to update android 10 updates. the Final Preview of the Android 10 may be rolled out in August 2019 because still the Android Beta 6 will arrive first in July month and after that final update.
I hope your device would be included in the list of the phone will get the Android 10 update first. You can get the update manually by going in setting and check-in software update.