World of Warcraft is one of the most successful game around the world which offers you a massively multiplayer experience. Although the game is perfect the issues also occur while playing wow. As you know that it is a massive multiplayer game so the problems are common and you have to face wow error 132 while playing this game. Whenever your computer is unable to read correctly the temporary files which are needed to run a game, then wow error 132 occurs. To fix it you have to repair the problem which is responsible for the issue to show. If you are facing such error and you want to fix it then you are in the right place as here I will describe the process to fix this problem.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Reasons behind wow error 132
- 2 How to fix the WOW error 132?
- 3 Final verdict
Reasons behind wow error 132
The main cause behind occurring this issue is caused by your PC. When your computer is not efficient to read and save the temporary files which are required to run wow. You must consider that every variant of WOW will utilize a series of temporary files to run the game. Indeed, these files are really crucial for the smooth experience as they store each and everything like battle data, your profile information etc.
How to fix the WOW error 132?
1.Clean out the Temporary files
Temporary files are the vital part of the game and it is the place where you keep all the information of the game. In case your computer is unable to read these files you have to delete all these files by following these steps:
- Initially, you have to click on My computer.
- Graze to the location where you installed the game.
- Now discover the interface folder and rename it to interface back up.
- Discover the Cache and WTF folders and rename them.
2. Upgrade your video drivers
The world of Warcraft is an advanced game that your current drivers are not able to run the game on your PC and you can update them. To update the latest graphics drivers for your GPU you have to follow these steps:
- Just press the windows logo key+ R to open up run dialog.
- Now you have to type the dxdiag into the run dialog and then enter to begin the DirectX Diagnostic Tool.
- Move to the display tab.
- When you move here you will get the full name of your PC GPU and also the name of the developer. Also the latest version of your Graphics drivers in the driver section.
- Now navigate to the download and support section of the manufacturer’s site of your GPU and check for the latest version of the existing drivers.
- If the latest version of your drivers is available then download and after it install. In case you find the drivers updated then you have to apply another method.
3. Repair the World of Warcraft with Battle. net client
- Initially inaugurate the Battle. net application.
- Here you will find the symbol World of Warcraft, click on it.
- Below the title of the game, you will get Options, click on it.
- Now discover the Scan and Repair and click on it.
- Finally, tap on Begin repair.
- You have to wait until Battle. net will scan the corrupted or missing elements of you WOW file and function to repair it.
- After finishing the process start World of Warcraft again and examine whether the wow error 132 has resolved or not.
4. Check for malware and virus
If you are finding wow error 132 then there are chances to have malware or virus in your system. You have to run a full scan to find out the virus on your computer. So it is recommended to run a virus scan across your whole window system. It may be time-consuming but worth to do. For your kind information, Windows defender can’t scan virus so you have to try an antivirus application. In case you find malware then you have to follow the given instructions by the antivirus program. Finally, restart your PC and inaugurate the WOW again to confirm whether it will work or not.
5. Install the newer patch
As you know many technical issues can be fixed by restarting your PC or game and it can’t harm your system or game. Developers of the games always in search for latest patches to fix out all the issues and you can check for the latest update of the WOW to fix this hurdle. You can find it from the official website of WOW and after getting just install to keep you updated. Like this, you can fix Wow error 132.
Guys, I think you have read the article carefully and now you are able to fix this error easily. Hope you enjoyed the post and if you liked it then share with your close ones. Still any doubt regarding wow error 132 then comments below. For more recent updates stay connected and keep reading.