Lucky Patcher is the innovative innovation in terms of Android apps and games. Whenever we want to download any app or game we navigate to Google play store. But there are so many limitations like in-app purchase, license verification, annoying ads and much more. You can avoid all these issues with just a single tool, Lucky Patcher.
The app enables you to hack in-app purchases for both rooted and non-rooted devices. It is pretty easy to use this app on rooted devices but to use on non-rooted may be the tricky one. For your ease, we are here with our guide “How to use Lucky Patcher in-app purchase without rooting”. So guys, keep reading till the end to satisfy your query and learn Lucky Patcher in-app purchase without root your device.
Lucky Patcher app
Lucky Pather is quite popular nowadays due to its cool attires and to hack android apps. You can download paid apps and games for free, remove annoying ads, bypass license verification, access unlimited resources in any game via this amazing app. Initially, the app was available for rooted devices only but now you can utilize a few of its attires on non-rooted devices also.
The foremost feature of Lucky Patcher for non-rooted devices is the patching of apps to hack in-app purchases. No more confusion now and move to the main topic and learn the steps to hack in-app purchases without rooting.
Tips to use Lucky Patcher in-app purchase (No Root)
You just need to follow simple steps to hack in-app purchases with Lucky Patcher. Take a look below to be familiar with the whole process:
- Initially, you have to download Lucky Patcher for non-rooted devices.
- After downloading move to the settings of your device to enable unknown sources. To do so go to settings> Privacy> unknown sources.
- After it locates the Lucky Pather apk file and clicks on the install button to begin the installation process.
- Now go to the home screen of your device and tap Lucky Patcher app icon to open it. Then click on the app whose in-app purchase you desire to hack.
- Then choose the option “Open Menu Of Patches” and finally choose “Create Modified Apk”.
- After it select “Apk rebuild for inApp and LVL emulation”
- Next step is to choose “Support patch for LVL emulation” and “Support patch for inApp emulation”.
- Now you have chosen the two options and it’s time to click on “Rebuild the app” button, present at the bottom.
- After finishing the process click on ok and exit the app. Then you have to uninstall that app which you have chosen to hack in-app purchase.
- After it open the file manager and move to the Android > data > com.android.vending.billing.InAppBillingService.LUCK > Files > LuckyPatcher > Modified and here you will observe two folders. Initial one will be the exact name of your app and another one will be named as key.
- Then open the folder having the same name as your app. After it, you will notice a modified apk file here.
- Now its time to install it and after installing open it. When you go to the store you will observe that all purchases are converted to 0$.
- Buy anything you like and a dialogue box will appear. You have to choose “Save purchase for Restore” and then click on “Yes” button.
- That’s it.
These were the steps by following then you can use Lucky Patcher in-app purchase and hope you found the post informative. If you loved the article then share with your close ones. If you will find any complexity to hack lucky patcher in-app purchase without root then let us know by commenting in our comment area. For more updates stay connected and keep reading.