Tons of instant messaging apps rolled the internet and among all Whatsapp got the crown of the best messaging app ever. Whatsapp has grabbed the space in everyone’s smartphone and people of all age groups love to chat on Whatsapp. The messaging giant comes with plenty of features but not everyone aware of all the facilities. Indeed the developers of the Whatsapp know all the Whatsapp hack but don’t worry folks you can also get knowledge of these tricks.
I am here with 10 Whatsapp tricks to use to enjoy the Whatsapp fullest. So folks have a look below to know about the Whatsapp tricks.
- 1 Top 10 Whatsapp Hack Everyone Must Know
- 1.1 1.How to disable Whatsapp Blue tik
- 1.2 2. How to make a group call
- 1.3 3. How to mute a group
- 1.4 4.How to hide your Whatsapp Status
- 1.5 How to Enable two-step verification
- 1.6 5.How to chat on Whatsapp using PC
- 1.7 6. How to hide your profile picture, last seen
- 1.8 7. Secure your Account with a password
- 1.9 8. How to disable notifications
- 1.10 9.How to activate low data usage for Whatsapp Call
- 1.11 10.How to send GIFs on Whatsapp
- 2 Concluding lines
Top 10 Whatsapp Hack Everyone Must Know
1.How to disable Whatsapp Blue tik
Whatsapp bluetick shows that your message has been read or you have read someone message. If you don’t want to show bluetick then you can use this hack. To disable it go to settings and click on Privacy option. On this page, you will notice Read Receipts, uncheck it.
2. How to make a group call
There are multiple apps which offer voice calls and video calls and Whatsapp is the best app for this. You can also make group calls on Whatsapp and to make a group call you have to follow these steps:
- First of all, open up the Whatsapp.
- Then move to the call tab.
- Now choose the dialer symbol.
- Attach the first participant and join the voice call and after it for a group call tap on add participants button.
3. How to mute a group
Another most important Whatsapp hack is to mute a group. We all have multiple Whatsapp groups and unnecessary message occur every time so if you don’t want to notice them you can mute a group with these steps:
- First of all open the group you wish to mute.
- Then navigate in Options > Mute
- A dialog box will occur asking for long you want to mute the group.
- Now untick the show notification checkbox.
4.How to hide your Whatsapp Status
Whatsapp status is the newest entry and it is the true rival of Snapchat stories. One can update their Whatsapp status with videos, photos, text and much more. In case if you don’t want to show your status to a specific person then you can perform these steps:
- Go to Whatsapp settings.
- Tap on Account.
- After it choose Privacy.
- Then on Status.
- Here in Status, you will get three options: My Contacts, My Contacts Except, Only Share with, Choose which is perfect for you.
How to Enable two-step verification
If you want to safeguard your Whatsapp account with the extra protection then you can apply two-step verification. A six-digit verification code will protect your account and no one can hack your account. You need to follow these steps for the same:
- First of all, go to Whatsapp Settings.
- Click on Account.
- Then click on Two-step verification.
- Enable it then convey six-digit verification code and then your email.
5.How to chat on Whatsapp using PC
You can enjoy Whatsapp on your PC also and it is one of the best Whatsapp hacks. To enjoy Whatsapp on your desktop you have to navigate the official site and download Whatsapp on PC. Then open the app and scan the QR-CODE with your mobile’s Whatsapp app. Bingo you are ready to communicate via your computer.
6. How to hide your profile picture, last seen
There are multiple instant messaging apps for PC and smartphones but Whatsapp offers maximum anonymity features. If you don’t want to show your activity, profile picture to someone then you can use these steps:
- Move to Settings and click on the Account tab.
- Now choose the Privacy option.
- Finally select who can see your profile picture, status and last seen.
7. Secure your Account with a password
There may be specific chats on Whatsapp which you don’t want to show others. You can lock your Whatsapp with Applock, one of the best apps for the privacy of your apps.
8. How to disable notifications
We have several contacts on Whatsapp and if you don’t want to get notification from a specific contact then you can disable notification. For the same, you need to click on his/her name and then choose “Do Not Disturb” option. Here you can also choose the time period for disabling the notification.
9.How to activate low data usage for Whatsapp Call
I think this one of the most important Whatsapp hacks of my post and it will dave your mobile data. You can choose low data usage to minimize your data consumption. You need to perform these steps for it:
- Navigate to your Whatsapp Settings.
- Then click on Data and Storage usage.
- On data usage situate Call Settings and checkmark the Low data usage.
10.How to send GIFs on Whatsapp
Let’s discuss our last Whatsapp trick which is not so popular but if you love GIFs then this is for you. You can convert any video into a GIF with this trick. Have look below to know about the steps:
- Record or send a video to your device
- Then move to the Whatsapp and click on the Attachment symbol to locate the video
- After it modify the format GIF, you would notice the slider that empowers you to set the starting and the closing of the GIF loop.
- After fixing the loop now send it to your friends.
Guys don’t matter you are using Whatsapp, Snapchat or Instagram, you must aware of all the hacks related to the app. Here you came across the best Whatsapp hack and hope you enjoyed the post. If you did then do share with your friends.
If you want to know about any specific Whatsapp hack then let us know below in the comment section. Also, share if you know any trick which I have not included in this post. For more recent updates stay connected and keep reading till then happy messaging.