With the advancement of technology we all become tech-savvy and have multiple gadgets like PC, Laptop, smartphones etc. All the devices have multiple files and whenever we want to share these files from one device to another then we need a file transfer tool. Although there are multiple file sharing apps like Xender, Superbeam, Zapya etc one of the best apps is Shareit. Shareit was created by Lenovo Group and initially launched in China. Sharit got the remarkable popularity and the file-sharing giant grabbed the more than 700 Million on Google play store. There are regular updates of Shareit app and if you want to download Shareit Apk 2019 for Windows, Android and iOS then you have visited the exact place.
Here I will guide you how to download Shareit Apk on Windows, Android, and iOS. Also aware you about the key features of Shareit.
Shareit allows you to share various files like photos, videos, documents, contacts, apps between your multiple devices without an internet connection. You don’t need any type of USB, Bluetooth, and NFC to transfer files all the procedure is totally wireless. You get an incredible file sharing speed over a Wi-Fi network with Shareit.
- The updated version of Shareit comes with an easy to use interface.
- Not only fast sharing speed Shareit also contains in-app music player and video player.
- One of the most notable features of the Shareit is that it offers 200 times faster than Bluetooth.
- Shareit comes with tons of high-quality playlist to enjoy on offline and online mode.
- Shareit permits you cross-platform sharing phones & computers & tablets, Android & iOS & Windows Phone & Windows XP/7/8.
- One of my favorite features of the Shareit app that it enables you to share files without the internet connection.
- Navigate the Shareit official website and tap on the Download button to begin downloading process.
- Then enable unknown sources in your Android device. To enable go to Settings>Security>Unknown Sources.
- After it locate the downloaded file and click on Install to start the installation process.
- Wait a while until the installation process will finish.
- After installing tap on the Shareit icon and enjoy cross-platform file sharing between multiple devices.
You can download Shareit for PC with the help of Android emulators. There are various Android emulators but Bluestacks is superior among all. You have to follow these steps to download and install Shareit with Bluestacks:
- Navigate the official site of Bluestacks and hit the download button to begin downloading process.
- After downloading its time to install the Bluestacks in your PC so hit the install button.
- Since the emulator has installed in your window device then finish the sign-up procedure and log in with your Gmail account.
- Now you just need to initiate Google play store app and navigate its search bar to search for Shareit.
- After finding Shareit again click on download button.
- After downloading click on install option to start the installation process.
- Now launch the app and you are ready to send files between multiple devices.
- First of all, you have to visit the Safari browser and search for Tutu helper app.
- After finding the Tutu app tap on the download button to begin the downloading process.
- A prompt will appear and ask for install, click on the install button.
- After completing the installation process navigate your device’s Settings> General> Profiles and Device Management and here Trust the profile belongs to the Tutu Helper app.
- After it open up the Tutu app and search for Shareit Apk for iOS and then download it.
- Wait a while till the downloading process will finish.
- After it install the Shareit Apk in your iPhone.
- When you open the Shareit apk first time you will observe “Untrusted Enterprise Developer” message. You just visit your device settings again and follow the same procedure to trust the profile belonging to Shareit apk.
Like this you can enjoy Shareit Apk latest version on Windows, Android and iOS. In case any complexity while installing then let me know below in the comment section.