Are you feeling upset and confused because you were banned from Wizz for no apparent reason? You’re not the only one. Many people have found they’re banned without breaking any Wizz rules.
You might be wondering about the exact reason for your ban, how to address the situation, and whether or not there’s a possibility to get your account reinstated. It’s a stressful feeling when you’re suddenly blocked from connecting with your friends and communities without any explanation.
The good news is that there’s a way to get your Wizz account unbanned. This guide is dedicated to helping people like you understand why your account was banned in the first place and how to get it unbanned. Let’s get started with this unbanning process –
5 Reasons Why You Were Banned From Wizz in the First Place
Here are five common reasons why you may have been banned from Wizz:
- Inappropriate Content: Sharing inappropriate images, videos, or text messages on Wizz might result in a ban. The platform has strict guidelines and policies regarding content, and users are expected to refrain from posting anything that could be offensive, hateful, or explicit.
- Harassing Behavior: Bullying, harassment, or threatening other users on the platform can lead to a ban. Wizz aims to foster a safe and friendly environment for users, and any behavior that is detrimental to this goal will not be tolerated.
- Spamming: Sending excessive and repetitive messages to other users, especially with the intent to advertise, promote, or scam, can result in a ban. Users should use the platform for genuine interactions and avoid spammy practices that negatively impact others’ experiences.
- Violation of Community Guidelines or Terms of Service: Failure to adhere to Wizz’s community guidelines or terms of service can lead to a ban. Users must familiarize themselves with the platform’s rules and follow them carefully to avoid any violations.
- Impersonation and Misleading Information: Creating fake accounts, impersonating others, or providing false information to deceive users can result in a ban on Wizz. The platform values honesty and transparency in user interactions and expects everyone to maintain their real identity while using the service.
How Long Do Wizz Bans Last?
The duration of a Wizz ban can vary depending on the severity of the offense committed. For less serious offenses like spamming, impersonation, or mild harassment, the ban could last from 12 to 24 hours for the first minor offense and repeated minor offenses shortly after a previous ban could lead to a ban time of 1 to 7 days.
More severe offenses such as harassment, threats, and inappropriate content could lead to bans that last from 1 week to being permanent. For users who have signed up before meeting the minimum age requirement, the ban will last until they turn 13, while users found evading bans could face a permanent ban.
In general, the ban lengths can range anywhere from a few hours to an indefinite period, depending on the specific activity and how often similar activities have been observed in the past.
Remember, these are just common examples, and ban times may vary. To get the full details of Wizz’s policy on bans and the respective durations, you should refer directly to their policies or contact their customer support.
Does Wizz IP Ban?
Yes, Wizz does implement IP bans. This was confirmed by users on the Wizz subreddit, where they discussed different elements of the Wizz ban system. A user in one of the posts noted that now, when you get banned from Wizz, it will ban your IP, meaning you will need to use a different device or wait until they unban your IP.
Additionally, discussions have touched on the use of VPNs as a workaround to access Wizz after being banned. One of the posts suggested using a VPN to conceal your IP address to appear like you are accessing the app from a different location.
Note: Using a VPN is generally considered to be against the terms of service of most apps and could result in further punishments, including permanent bans. Make sure to use a VPN while staying with its terms.
How to Get Unbanned from Wizz Using a VPN?
Disclaimer: Using a VPN to bypass a ban is against the terms of service of most apps, including Wizz. Proceed with caution, as attempting this method could result in further punishment, including a permanent ban.
Here’s how you can get unbanned from Wizz using a VPN:
- Choose a VPN service: Pick a reputable VPN service provider. Look for one with good reviews, a wide range of server locations, and reliable connections.
- Install the VPN software: Follow the VPN provider’s instructions to download and install the VPN software or app on your device.
- Create an account: If required, sign up for the VPN service by providing the necessary information and selecting a subscription plan that meets your needs.
- Connect to a VPN server: Launch the VPN app and choose a server location in a different country or region. This will help mask your current IP address and make it seem like you are accessing the app from a different location.
- Uninstall Wizz: Remove the Wizz app from your device.
- Clear cache and data: Before installing Wizz again, it’s crucial to clear the cache and data stored on your device. This can be done through your device’s settings.
- Install Wizz again: Download and install the Wizz app from your device’s app store.
- Create a new account: Since you were banned previously, it’s recommended to create a new account. Enter the required information, such as username, email, and password, to sign up on Wizz.
- Use Wizz responsibly: Once you have access to Wizz again, ensure that you follow their guidelines and terms of service to avoid potential future bans.
Remember that this method should be treated as a last resort and is not guaranteed to be effective. If you believe you have been banned unfairly or by mistake.
Besides, it is always better to contact Wizz Support and resolve the issue through official channels.